2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
Kemishuko wrote:
So since you don't run arcane vision, I assume you don't run failing light maps like underground river,museum, and similar.

I do run those, including palace, shrine etc. I don't really feel the downside of arcane vision because of my regen and because of my shear es pool.

"

Edit: I was also curious if vertex is better than running a +2 minion helm ? couldn't see anywhere you talked about using it over the other except about lowering your zombie minion cost. is that the only advantage ?

vertex gives +1 to your empower and your zombie, giving the same +2 a minion helm gives. The reason im using a vertex is because it's the easiest access to an essentially +2 minion helm with 300+ es your gonna get, that's also common enough to where you can buy one with temporal chains effect. I mean, have you ever seen a rare helmet with 300+ es, +2 minion gem and temp chains effect on the market? I haven't. Im still busy crafting one from a ilvl 84 hubris tho, so you can actually upgrade, yes.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
[/quote]

vertex gives +1 to your empower and your zombie, giving the same +2 a minion helm gives. The reason im using a vertex is because it's the easiest access to an essentially +2 minion helm with 300+ es your gonna get, that's also common enough to where you can buy one with temporal chains effect. I mean, have you ever seen a rare helmet with 300+ es, +2 minion gem and temp chains effect on the market? I haven't. Im still busy crafting one from a ilvl 84 hubris tho, so you can actually upgrade, yes. [/quote]

This is pretty much what I should have asked you. I was mislead into believing it did not apply to the empower gem
Arcane vision is pretty useful in labyrinth, but then at that difficulty I guess you could just turn off the life reserved auras till you get to boss.

It is handy for navigating doorways etc a bit quicker in places like crematorium, but your build could be complete 3 levels earlier if you don't have it so that's a bigger time saver :P

Arc is great for finding stuff in the dark and lighting up all those little red health bars too :)
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 16, 2016, 10:06:33 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:
Arcane vision is pretty useful in labyrinth, but then at that difficulty I guess you could just turn off the life reserved auras till you get to boss.

It is handy for navigating doorways etc a bit quicker in places like crematorium, but your build could be complete 3 levels earlier if you don't have it so that's a bigger time saver :P

Arc is great for finding stuff in the dark and lighting up all those little red health bars too :)

Yeah, and temporal cahins too :D I mean, I can run oba's cursed trove consistently before it hits the 75% timer xD. and that place is hell itself for no light radius xD. It's mainly a matter of getting used to I'd say, as in the start I had troubles with it too, including not really feeling like running desc ground crema's, but really even there it's not a big issue once you get used to it.
Added in lab running/MF tips.
If we are running poison and dropping EE what are your thoughts about using wither and its synergy with temp chains and poison damage?
"
Ninjaxan wrote:
If we are running poison and dropping EE what are your thoughts about using wither and its synergy with temp chains and poison damage?

wither? I don't know, I'd rather run dual curse and self cast enfeeble, regardless, arc is still superior in direction your minions, so I don't think it would benefit the clearspeed. Plus, the extra dmg from it is minimal. You could try it out tho, to see for yourself if it's effective.
at what levels are our spec more resist to the perandus chest? my spec absolutely melt in 1 sec.

btw i around lv 40. shld i just level with srs? what is the more manageable levels that our spec and survive a chest even.

Sorry if this was mention in the earlier pages but i did not read every post in the previous nine pages.
"
Xafniko wrote:
at what levels are our spec more resist to the perandus chest? my spec absolutely melt in 1 sec.

btw i around lv 40. shld i just level with srs? what is the more manageable levels that our spec and survive a chest even.

Sorry if this was mention in the earlier pages but i did not read every post in the previous nine pages.

For the Perandus Chests, you'll need to dispatch the enemies quickly, thus preventing them to do their aoe spell damage effects.

Are you using the zombie 4 links suggested? Also use Knitted Horrors for your spectre, they have more survivability along with puncturing while in the back and not being in the front lines.

The build shines when you get your ascendency passive that gives extra damage per aura, and you won't have many auras until you can equip the prism guardian.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Last edited by Ranmaz on Apr 18, 2016, 1:08:40 PM
Does the undying evangelist spell attack function similarly to earthquake with less duration?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info