First Wave of Trade Improvements

This is an awesome change, how can people be so fuckin mad at this lmao...
You are aware, that you still can use 3rd party programs right?
This community is awesome, but the stupidity of some kids here is just amazing.

Nice work GGG
"
farlopa wrote:
Please stop with the trade improvements here if this is what they re gonna be.

You re basically adding stuff that allready exists for free and charging people money for it.

Either make it a free feature for everyone or stop.

I repeat once more:
"You re basically adding stuff that allready exists for free and charging people money for it."

And the problem with that is...? Huh, what? Oh, yeah right, there is no problem with that, because everyone's free to use classic/free trade methods just as it always was. Stop crying all over GGG for wanting to get paid for their work. It's not like they force it on you people.

"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
These trade "improvements" are the very definition of "Pay to win"

The more items you can sell -> the more currency you make -> the better items you can purchase

A person with 1 premium stash tab has absolutely no way to compete with someone who has 10 premium stash tabs.

Which would force people back to unsafe 3rd party tools just to compete.

I love how they hide this thread behind perandus league annauncement because they knew there would be community backlash.

And how many items which are actually worth selling do you find each day on average that you think you would even need 10 premium stash tabs, if I may ask? I see no problem at all when you can afford 2-3 premium tabs, that should be more than enough for most players, besides this is optional and there is no indication that it will be the only way trading is going to work in the future.

If every player would get 2 premium tabs for free, just to be a part of party, there would be no cause for concern at all, and I am rather confident that GGG is already thinking about how to make it happen for everyone, because quite a few players and supporters of this game have pointed out for quite some time, that 4 tabs just don't cut it anymore, especially since divination cards were released.

You folks need to learn to be more patient, they said this was only one change of many, and they sure wanna do it safely and step by step. What you see here is not a problem in and off itself, it is an unfinished solution to an actually existing problem, namely the current general inconvenience of trading in POE.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
farlopa wrote:

You re basically adding stuff that allready exists for free and charging people money for it.

I repeat once more:
"You re basically adding stuff that allready exists for free and charging people money for it."

And the problem with that is...? Huh, what? Oh, yeah right, there is no problem with that, because everyone's free to use classic/free trade methods just as it always was. Stop crying all over GGG for wanting to get paid for their work. It's not like they force it on you people.

"
_Interrupt_ wrote:

The more items you can sell -> the more currency you make -> the better items you can purchase

A person with 1 premium stash tab has absolutely no way to compete with someone who has 10 premium stash tabs.

I love how they hide this thread behind perandus league annauncement because they knew there would be community backlash.

And how many items which are actually worth selling do you find each day on average that you think you would even need 10 premium stash tabs, if I may ask? I see no problem at all when you can afford 2-3 premium tabs, that should be more than enough for most players, besides this is optional and there is no indication that it will be the only way trading is going to work in the future.

If every player would get 2 premium tabs for free, just to be a part of party, there would be no cause for concern at all, and I am rather confident that GGG is already thinking about how to make it happen for everyone, because quite a few players and supporters of this game have pointed out for quite some time, that 4 tabs just don't cut it anymore, especially since divination cards were released.

You folks need to learn to be more patient, they said this was only one change of many, and they sure wanna do it safely and step by step. What you see here is not a problem in and off itself, it is an unfinished solution to an actually existing problem, namely the current general inconvenience of trading in POE.

Any player who trades will tell you that the majority of the currency they generate, especially in temp leagues comes from 1-10c items.

And, just you wait, poe.trade will stop indexing the forums soon enough...
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
farlopa wrote:

I repeat once more:

"
_Interrupt_ wrote:

The problem is the same problem people would have if you introduced a bunch of OP skills which they didn't 'force on anyone' and then hide them behind a paywall.

This is the definition of PTW.

Even that is not a problem in itself, except that this game has marketed itself on not ever being pay-to-win when it is doing the exact opposite in practice.
disappointed in ggg hopefully this "first wave" only affects those with premium tabs, and they have a fix for people who haven't bought tabs yet either..
Ign ExiledAkuma
Last edited by dominants on Mar 1, 2016, 4:04:10 AM
Last edited by Filinomen on Jun 14, 2019, 12:58:32 PM
wow ggg this is super sweet finaly my fried which dont wanna use 3rd party like Acquisition will be able to sell his shit! Props to you good job. :)
Apparently comprehensive reading is not a skill many people have ...

ALL OLD SYSTEMS TO TRADE STILL WORK AND WILL CONTINUE TO WORK!
(3rd party's policies are not GGG's responsibility!)

Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
The first wave of thrade improvements is merely the first step towards 'pay to win'. We trusted you and you failed.

"
jooozek wrote:
So what you are saying is that if I don't have any premium stash tabs, I can't sell stuff anymore?

No you still use acquisition or procurement etc..
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info