First Wave of Trade Improvements

All the people saying this is pay to win need to read the original post again!
I'm 100% against pay to win, and this isn't pay to win.

The only thing that has changed is you can list items by using public tabs, instead of letting third party software read it from your stash. You still need to whisper the person and trade with them, like before.

So those saying it is pay to win, read the original post again!

Edit: For those saying it is much more efficiënt to use public tabs: This is not true, you still have to sort, and price all the items just like before. It's both the same speed. Think about it!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Mar 1, 2016, 4:22:38 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
Everyone stop defending this bullshit.

You cant just say "well you dont HAVE to use them, you can still use old system for free".

This improvement makes trading faster a.k.a. you win time by using it a.k.a. more trading is done in less time a.k.a. you pay to be more efficient in this game a.k.a. PAY 2 WIN.

There's not a single reason why they couldn't just add 1 or 2 tradetabs for free for everyone to put their items in. Absolutely zero.

Instead GGG makes the choice to charge for them.

Considering this is just a "small" part of the new trade improvements I can only expect them to go further into p2w trade features.

By the same argument, stash tabs in of itself is P2W. More stash tabs = more space to hold sellable items = more efficient trading.

But yes I'd argue that at least 1 (or the very one people start off with) stash tab should be converted to premium, just to resolve the issue of requiring 3rd party app logins.
"
By the same argument, stash tabs in of itself is P2W. More stash tabs = more space to hold sellable items = more efficient trading.

But yes I'd argue that at least 1 (or the very one people start off with) stash tab should be converted to premium, just to resolve the issue of requiring 3rd party app logins.

GGG is a business, not a charity.

Apart from fixing the back-end API (which helps everyone), you can list trades through the game instead of an app. Be thankful of this trade, should make poe.trade more reliable FOR EVERYONE
Wait, what ?
I have to get a premium stash tab to be able to trade ?
GG ...
i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
My body is so ready for this.
Looks like a great update.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
13elial wrote:
"

Apart from fixing the back-end API (which helps everyone), you can list trades through the game instead of an app. Be thankful of this trade, should make poe.trade more reliable FOR EVERYONE

And that business is based on a model where a lot of people get acess, so that the game would be more fun for others.
I want to see how you would react if all the players who never bought premium stash tabs quit the game.
There wouldn't be any left to buy items from your premium stash tabs...
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
prodiii wrote:
Wait, what ?
I have to get a premium stash tab to be able to trade ?
GG ...

Again, all current trading functionality is intact.

"
13elial wrote:
"

I realize that. But as they rightfully mention, giving login details to third party apps is a massive security issue. And converting a single tab to premium wouldn't cost anything and greatly improve the situation for everyone involved. People will still buy more premium stash tabs for the same reason people buy more stash tabs to begin with: being able to hold more items for hoarding (and trading for items).
Dreams come true :D
"
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

GGG lied. This is PTW.

I am not on only basic tabs, but the point is the game is significantly more efficient and easier because I have paid and that is a violation of GGG's promise.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 2, 2016, 7:19:41 AM
I guarantee the dudes at GGG have left way more money on the table than what they stand to make incentivizing premium stash tabs. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 2, 2016, 7:20:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info