First Wave of Trade Improvements

Nice.

A way to set notes to individual items in my stash, been wanting this for a long time.

But I have to make them public and pretend they are for sale. lol.
Casually casual.

I disagree with allowing standard tabs to have API functionality. This opens the door wide open for abuse by gold farmers and botters that can spam a new account for easily trading illicitly obtained goods with little to no fear of retribution.

I also disagree with some people's perception of 'pay2win'. People have played this game for three years without any difficulty, and premium stash tabs, third party applications, and third party websites have existed throughout most of that time.

How is it the perception in some people's minds that because GGG added new API functionality to a pre-existing (optional) feature of the game that it is suddenly 'pay2win'? That's so completely illogical.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 2, 2016, 7:10:46 AM
"
First Wave To Pay For Trade Improvements

FTFY
"
tattoogun wrote:
"
farlopa wrote:
Really nice, got around 50 regular stash tabs, all usless now.
Nice scam.

You have to expand your dictionary what is "SCAM".

When you decided to buy stash tabs there were also the opportunity to buy premium tabs...it was your choice, your decision.

Why you blame others couse you made a bad decision? o.o

Anyway in this topic clearly showing up how the nowdays "gamers" are....They want it NOW and they want it FREE....this is important thing - FREE...FREEEEEEEE.

99% of the ppl in this topic dont even know what the "p2w" means...Crying about the stuff what the GGG selling.

But i never saw you guys crying about the Chineese farmers who selling currencies for real money.....Thats the real p2w...not a fuckin premium stash tab. The premium stash tab wont make you mirrored geared, the premium stash tab dont give you 10 exalts if you pay for them.

But the chineese bots do.....So the p2w side of this game are the RMT, not the stuff what actually the GGG selling.

Ehm i never said the game is pay2win so dont take it there.

Im just saying they re adding a feature that allready exists for free and they re charging money for it.

If you wanna trade and not use third party tools you have to pay. Trading is a very important part of the game and WILL give you an advantage over others.
GGG's trading system will offer you faster update rates over 3rd party tools, so in the end you will have an advantage over others.

Normally i support GGG but not in this case.
IGN : _IceBergSlim_ or Jizzmouth
WHAT... THE... HELL?!

So, if you want to trade, buy premium stash tabs?
You could have announced this earlier. I wouldn't have bought normal stash tabs yesterday.

Also, this is not "pay for convenience" or "pay to win"... It's a freemium system which gates certain features behind cash sinks. Which makes this game NOT free to play.

Don't be surprised if they start adding maps you have to pay for to play them, because that's the next step.

I'm going to go ask for a refund of my points now.
Everybody who bought regular stash tabs should do so!
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
P2W confirmed. I spent some money buying stash tabs but I'll never buy the premium ones now.
"
farlopa wrote:

Ehm i never said the game is pay2win so dont take it there.

Im just saying they re adding a feature that allready exists for free and they re charging money for it.

If you wanna trade and not use third party tools you have to pay. Trading is a very important part of the game and WILL give you an advantage over others.
GGG's trading system will offer you faster update rates over 3rd party tools, so in the end you will have an advantage over others.

Normally i support GGG but not in this case.

It will showing up in 5 minutes intead of 15.......What a big advantages o.o

Ps.:Sorry if you felt i drag you in the "pay to win" shit....this actually it doesnt meant for you....it meant for the others who cant stop crying and think.
IGN.: OhhShiatHereWeGoAgain
Last edited by tattoogun on Mar 1, 2016, 3:48:01 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

I am buying some, because I can.

No QQ because the game is good despite the devs being unethical here.

We aren't QQ-ing Kids, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 2, 2016, 7:12:56 AM
Great changes. This almost feels of the same scale as the introduction of lockstep !

With regards to free players / premium stash tabs : I got plenty of premium stash tabs. But I would like to point out that I almost immediatly stop playing other free games if their in game trading is limited in any way for free players because it basically prevents me from even remotely testing how good the game's late game is and thus those games will never get a penny from me.

I think free accounts should start with one free premium stash tab along the existing non premium starter stash tabs so that their trading is not restricted ( and it will be restricted - forced to use 3rd party tools and these changes were made because we didnt like it ). Or just don't restrict item buyout properties to premium stash tabs - full stash buyouts can still be premium only making them superior.

Not only do free players potentially buy something at some point, they also populate the game so loosing some might not be ideal.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Mar 1, 2016, 3:58:46 AM
Also: even if you paid for, let's say 2 premium stash tabs, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO USE THE FORUMS if you have a lot of things to sell. So even players who supported GGG with a bit of cash are shafted.

This makes me sick.
I will never pay a dime to GGG ever again.

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info