[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

when/if you get geared, am I correct in assuming a 280+ dps dagger with 8% crit would be better than a 235 DPS binos with ~9.5% crit?

As for the flask question above. Personally I'll be running the atziri flask + Taste of hate when I decide to actually finally buy it. You probaly don't want to run less than 3 health pots, but I may just be paranoid.

btw, I took the point out of Master of the arena to get more damage early on. the 1% life regen was not worth it compared to. I might pick it up again for QOL later though.
Last edited by Kiszh on Mar 15, 2016, 9:39:55 PM
@Uhrwerker

Probably not, BoR supports skills with melee physical damage, so since we are ranged that won't work. Better off with a 5L chest.

@zeldicx

probably just use mightflay til you can get your Bino's, it will roughly double your DPS I believe.

@IamLordeShadow

I personally just use a jade flask, but it's really cool how you almost capped your dodge! Sadly, I haven't got the opportunity to try out the new flasks though, since I've been mainly playing Perandus with my other build. But I will test them out soon.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862/page/1

@Kiszh

I think a near perfect Bino's with 235+ dps and 9.9% crit is equivalent to around a 300pdps dagger with 8% crit.

And even vs a 310-320 pdps dagger, I would generally still choose Bino's since the higher crit chance makes your build clear faster when we are already one-shotting the mobs with each crit. But the 310-320 dps dagger would probably be better for single target.

Btw Kiszh I took a look at your character screen and you're doing really well (level 92!). Just one possible suggestion, I think you could drop Ballistic mastery for Sniper if you want, since you already have the bonus projectile speed from your helm enchant and 30-40% projectile speed is the best range for spectral proj speed imo (for the boomerang effect).

And yeah master of the arena is entirely up to you, I just prefer mitigating bloodrage for the QOL as you said.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 15, 2016, 11:32:52 PM
I already did the switch on balistic mastery a few hours before your post, not sure why it hasn't updated. I'll probaly switch back if I get the ST damage on the helm. Currently I'm dependant on my jewels to cap resists so can't really make the projectile speed up there. I also managed to get 2! too little int to use my binos which means I have to use a filler point in some int, which is very much just temporary.
Last edited by Kiszh on Mar 15, 2016, 10:59:41 PM
Ah I see, keep up the nice work. Good luck on getting the helm enchant!
hi bro really nice build
curently lvl 89 im using tabula right now my dps on ho ST GMP 21k and 4L viper strike 41k.
i have question about silver flask + rapid assault? this onslaught realy stack or not coz the status show up both when i use flask and rapid assault proc.
Hmm i'm pretty sure they don't stack. Maybe you can test it yourself, see if your tooltip dps increases while you use your silver flask when you already have onslaught from rapid assault up.
I am going to respec my raider to this from Lightning Strike, will report back if its an upgrade or just made my character worse than it already is. Level 87 perandus HC
Last edited by Nyxy on Mar 16, 2016, 11:55:05 PM
Alright I need some help here....I have no idea how you are getting 50k dps, much less 85k. I'm barely at 14k fully buffed and I have all the damage nodes, bino's, and all 6 points in ascendancy. Here is my current gear:

Someone please let me know what I'm missing....a 6l shouldn't add 71k more dps.
My char is SpectralPectal if you want to look at the skill tree.
Last edited by inhat on Mar 17, 2016, 12:13:57 AM
"
inhat wrote:
Alright I need some help here....I have no idea how you are getting 50k dps, much less 85k. I'm barely at 14k fully buffed and I have all the damage nodes, bino's, and all 6 points in ascendancy. Here is my current gear:

Someone please let me know what I'm missing....a 6l shouldn't add 71k more dps.
My char is SpectralPectal if you want to look at the skill tree.

Your amulet has no crit multi/crit chance on it. Your bino's could be better. A 6l would add more damage. A rustic sash would add more phys dmg. You could get more flat phys on rings/amy. All your gems are 17 or below (minus st), also without quality. We can't view your tree unless you make it public. Those are some ways you could min max and begin to boost that dps. :)
On my command, unleash hell.
Last edited by IamLordeShadow on Mar 17, 2016, 1:32:19 AM
@Nyxy

Yeah lightning strike and spectral throw are similar skills, not sure which would be better though.

@inhat

Yep, basically what Iamlordshadow said, you should try and improve on your jewellery to get something similar to mine.

Also try to get accuracy on at least one piece of gear. Your jewellery is very crucial to your build.
Keep in mind my 61k dps with charges had 20/20 gems, LMP and a 6L, while also being at level 91 with really good jewels as well. So I think you should try to find good jewels too. The rustic sash will help a bit too.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 17, 2016, 4:36:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info