[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@Mando14

I think skill tree is working fine, might be a problem on your end.

@Aminalses

Yeah I agree with Kiszh for this. A 5 link will improve your dps by a lot. Also try to get some good life on your jewellery, although it might be pretty expensive. Also try to get quality on all your gems, (especially lmp/gmp, faster attacks and spectral throw). This will boost your DPS by a lot.

Also, I took a look at your skill tree. Your jewels are not that good sadly. You need jewels like these:

Don't use Steel Spirit or Intuitive leap as these jewels aren't that good for our build. Personally for ascendancy classes, I would go for Assassin + Raider combo, as I think it is a bit better, but that is up to you I guess. Good luck on your build!
Last edited by cookees on Mar 14, 2016, 10:52:38 PM
Thanks for the reply my jewels will be next for my upgrades before now I was just using self found for them. As far as my ascendancy goes I'll be dropping deadeye for raider at the least. Changing slayer to assassin would take 15 regrets so I'll think that one out a bit first.

Also I don't know how I managed this but I thought my coil was 6l lol. That would explain a big chunk of the missing dps.
Hi!

Nice build mate, only one question.

What about pick more frenzy charges from skill tree? Is not viable at all?

Thanks!
@zeldicx

Yeah we do take all the frenzy charges from the tree.
lol didn't see your lvl 91 passive tree ·_·, sorry about that.

Fantastic build, i'll try it in Perandus HC
thats weird... i can see the skill tree but all the skill nodes are missing if that even makes sense
when i zoom in and out i can see some and them some dissapear... dfq
@mando14

I think I get what you mean but I can't really help you out. Try switching browsers, that might work.
can the build work with BOR and Binos?
Bayern des samma mia
How about leveling? Im using unique daggers and dps is a little tricky..
Pizza, have you used the new flasks? Jade+Stibnite+Quartz=untouchable. You're dodge chances go to almost capped, plus you create smoke clouds to blind enemies. It's pretty nuts.
On my command, unleash hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info