[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@Tr0j4n

I would get some flat phys on the jewellery. It will definitely boost your dps.
Thanks for the feedback, I just bought these:

And my dps jumped with 7k, sitting at 33k dps with GMP now.
IGN: Sogano
@troj4n

33k gmp is pretty nice. My 61k dps was with lmp and onslaught up from rapid assault.

If you had lmp and onslaught your dps would probably be 40k-ish. I think 20/20 gems would bump you up to 46-47k dps. Also, my char was level 91, so 11 more levels would probably jump you to 53-54k dps.

Your Bino's has a really low crit roll, so I think you can get a 9.9% rolled one with high dps. That would bump you up 2k dps. Nowadays I've seen a lot of players running facebreakers instead of maligaro's so see if that grants a higher dps boost. You can also try shadows and dust too, and then you can drop the mana leech node.

Last edited by cookees on Mar 12, 2016, 9:09:35 PM
What do you think about running this as a Scion with Raider/Slayer?

Not having Avatar of Frenzy hurts the most, losing (with 7 charges) 14% Movespeed, 31% Attack Speed (with Way of the Poacher) & 21% Damage.

On the other hand, permanent Onslaught and Phasing at max charges sounds pretty compelling, and Slayer mitigates the losses with 15% increased attack speed while Leeching (which should be pretty much always), and 30% increased damage against Rare/Unique enemies (which is where it matters most).

I guess the most important question is how negatively it would affect the passive tree, starting from Scion rather than Ranger.
@Archimtiros

I considered scion but I think reworking the tree would make the build a lot less efficient overall.

Permanent onslaught is pretty nice to have, but I realised that phasing does not grant any bonuses apart from walking through mobs, so it's not that useful.

I guess a scion combination could work, but I think Raider + Assassin might be a better combination. Slayer is not a bad choice either. But ultimately, I think it is best to stay cookie-cutter and go with the raider for maximum point efficiency.

im at 70 and dried lake runs take me like an hour per my dps is only 3k when onslaught procs, how do i boost this by at least double? is it strictly from jewlery or what? i have a 200+damage weapon with 8% crit and my damage is stupid assy. I stripped this character for my earthquaker but ripped so im slowly rebuilding this character and i emphasize SLOWLY cuz the damage is worst than my grandmas breath

gear
Spoiler

Build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBLEFLQVmBbUILg2NDkgRLxGWEvEWvxmOG60j9iT9JpUqCzBxMHw2PTpCPeJDMUd-SO5KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1uvXfJh4mKsZU1rkGyMcFJwVnTtdct1_XiuexR9dYRvhNmHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-QCpAbmhObjZ2qo4qmf7GztMW1SLvjvTa-p8LsxKLNmNN-1CPUQtZY2sHb1Nvn3ajgn-Of51TqYutj7UHtg-4O_MX-uv_e?accountName=dazelol&characterName=KingNothingVapes
Last edited by dazelol on Mar 13, 2016, 6:50:51 AM
@dazelol

I think your current weapon is too weak, it's only 150 dps and the crit chance and base is too low. I think switching to Bino's would nearly double your damage.

Also, I highly recommend running Bloodrage since we take a lot of life regen from the tree. Having Frenzy charges will boost your damage by a lot.

Also I recommend link herald of ice with assassin's mark and curse on hit, as that provides a very reliable way of gaining power charges, which will boost your dps by a lot as well.

Try to purchase a 5-link armour piece if you can as that also provides a sizeable bonus to your DPS.

Good luck!
Hi, I am currently doing your build at lvl 81, it's pretty good but why CWDT eneeble instead of temp chain ? Temp chain would make our dps higher ( with poison ) so I was wondering if it is a good option or not.
I think enfeeble is generally more defensive as a skill. Reduced crit, accuracy and damage makes monsters extremely weak. And is a lot more effective defensively.

The extra poison duration won't help that much, because lategame we will usually be one-shotting all the mobs.
What enchantment are the best for this Build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info