Question about next expansion

Well, looking at all 3 Shadow subclasses, I don't see any way to synergize with Minions.

I think Inquisitor is close, and could perhaps use an extra tool or two, provided by rather minor tweaks to his notables.
  • Change Pious Path's first line to "You and your Allies gain 30% increased Damage while on Consecrated Ground"
  • Change Sanctify's first line to "20% chance to create Consecrated Ground, lasting 3 seconds, when you use a Skill"
  • Change Augury of Penitence's second line to "Nearby Enemies take 10% increased Damage"

Of course, there's still one Templar remaining (looks like a paladin), but assuming no stellar summoner option there, I think the Inquisitor changes above should be implemented. Well, maybe not the Augury one, but at least the Consecrated Ground ones.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 10, 2016, 11:07:03 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
regonix wrote:
i liked my templar and shadow summoners, but i will not return to the game, if they get removed from viable builds.
They won't.
Could you elaborate please

Cuz yeah the statement you answer to is kinda vague, because anything can be considered "Viable" if your viability standards are low. And looking at Dom blow, GGG's viability standards are as low as Marianas Trench.

Thanks for your replies Mark

Nothing vague there. Straight forward and to the point.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Feb 10, 2016, 11:21:42 PM
Witch has always been the best at doing traditional summoner builds, it's nothing new. You don't expect duelist to be good at casting spells do you?
"
darkmark009 wrote:
Witch has always been the best at doing traditional summoner builds, it's nothing new. You don't expect duelist to be good at casting spells do you?

My hipster builds will be even more inefficient compared to actually efficient and logical choices? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUILD DIVERSITY DESTROYED
"
regonix wrote:
Ok. Too bad.

Edit: i liked my templar and shadow summoners, but i will not return to the game, if they get removed from viable builds.

If you're min maxing Witch is the optimal variant for summoners anyways , what I'm saying is these changes will not effect players like you at all .
R.I.P 4.B.
This thread is about 24 hours old... isn't about time for another one of these complaints?
Well, looks like Guardian actually is an interesting summoner choice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It is exciting to read everything about the new classes however and given all this new possibilities and additions...is GGG going to allocate more space for creating more free characters?
"
Karrnak wrote:
It is exciting to read everything about the new classes however and given all this new possibilities and additions...is GGG going to allocate more space for creating more free characters?

why in the world would they do that?
I dont see any any key!
So it seems like we've got at least three options that are very strong for minions, spread between the Witch, Templar, and... Duelist?! Yeah, that's right. The pretty boy of Wraeclast can rock out with some admirers in his Champion spec. Funky.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info