Closed

"

i concider this change to be a BUFF, a huge one, both in clear speed, and high end boss durability.

But let us see, time and test will tell, i am planning on going hard all weekend in the league, prolly not playing srs, as i feel like playing a different kind of build at first.

Srs is still my nr1 go to build, i love the style. and have played it for years now. and i will take my time when i feel like taking a break from the "StartOfLeagueGrind" and test the build on high end stuff here in standard. so just keep an eye open and i promise you to update the guide if it needs to be updated, i highly doubt i am going to change anything to be honest!

So we still need all the cast speed from jewels and use the haste aura.
Nothing changed so, we play exactly like before?

A quick question, how do u level this build in a fresh league? do u go srs since start or u swap to srs when u get the spell echo gem and a 4 linked piece of equip?
Or do u lvl with firestorm till u get the spell echo gem? i'm not considering the reverbering rod at lvl 24 since will be a fresh league.
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Nov 30, 2016, 12:40:34 PM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"

i concider this change to be a BUFF, a huge one, both in clear speed, and high end boss durability.

But let us see, time and test will tell, i am planning on going hard all weekend in the league, prolly not playing srs, as i feel like playing a different kind of build at first.

Srs is still my nr1 go to build, i love the style. and have played it for years now. and i will take my time when i feel like taking a break from the "StartOfLeagueGrind" and test the build on high end stuff here in standard. so just keep an eye open and i promise you to update the guide if it needs to be updated, i highly doubt i am going to change anything to be honest!

So we still need all the cast speed from jewels and use the haste aura.
Nothing changed so, we play exactly like before?

A quick question, how do u level this build in a fresh league? do u go srs since start or u swap to srs when u get the spell echo gem and a 4 linked piece of equip?
Or do u lvl with firestorm till u get the spell echo gem? i'm not considering the reverbering rod at lvl 24 since will be a fresh league.

i am allmost 100% sure i wont change 1 single bit, haste could be sacrificed i asume, but i dont feel like loosing the movement speed tho,

just follow my leveling tree´s, and use what comes to you,

id prolly use a incinerate/scorching ray spell totem setup and srs selfcast, or firestorm untill spell echo is available as you said.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 30, 2016, 12:51:49 PM
"

i am allmost 100% sure i wont change 1 single bit, haste could be sacrificed i asume, but i dont feel like loosing the movement speed tho,

id prolly use a incinerate/scorching ray spell totem setup and srs selfcast, or firestorm untill spell echo is available as you said.

Thank you, would we still use the Rumi's flask even after the nerf in 2.5 or there will be a new option now? thx again
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"

Thank you, would we still use the Rumi's flask even after the nerf in 2.5 or there will be a new option now? thx again

i wouldnt see a reason not to use rumi still, maybe take the flask nodes on tree to boost the effect a bit, but im sure we can still get up to near maxblock with cwdt+bone offering + rumi

what other flask did you have in mind if not rumi ?
Hey thanks for this guide!
I'm going to be playing SRS as breach league starter and just a few thoughts and questions.

CI VS LIFE? As a league starter I'm guessing life is going to be way easier, belly and a staff vs +3 bow and soulstrike.
Also do you think spell echo will still be needed? Might be able to drop it?
Also was reading that hatred might be the better than anger now with less SRS out?
Thanks!
How does this build fare in Lab? I'm thinking about farming lab for a week or so at the beginning of Breach but am sort of loathing playing EQ or AW. I suppose the MS would be pretty great, I'm having a tough time finding some good start to finish runs that aren't sped up. Would a full-buff Izaro be easier now with the 20 cap?
any idea for changes in the tree/gear, since the SRS change in 2.5?

Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Nov 30, 2016, 9:26:20 PM
This might be a stupid question but I cant figure out how you have the mana to cast everything else but SRS? Like enduring cry, or offering or the spell totem.
"
gibtuck wrote:
How does this build fare in Lab? I'm thinking about farming lab for a week or so at the beginning of Breach but am sort of loathing playing EQ or AW. I suppose the MS would be pretty great, I'm having a tough time finding some good start to finish runs that aren't sped up. Would a full-buff Izaro be easier now with the 20 cap?

I am playing this build and it utterly crushes uber lab lol.

Only problem is it can be hard to get max keys because your srs will often mess up izaro phases. Like today my srs killed one of the portals in portal phase even though I was standing in one corner far from portals. So if you want to constantly farm uber lab with max keys I'd say srs isn't a good idea.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Dec 1, 2016, 6:53:03 AM
"
Housumies wrote:
This might be a stupid question but I cant figure out how you have the mana to cast everything else but SRS? Like enduring cry, or offering or the spell totem.

Take reduced mana reservation nodes near sovereignty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info