Closed

Thanks for all the attention to the build, it warms my heart that you like my creation <3

to all questions about changes etc, i doubt i will change the build, i dont think i will swap out spell echo, every test i made without spell echo feels too clunky, and it is not like we are loosing dps, they say their intention is that 20 spirits make the same dps as 50 did.

i am worried about 1 thing tho, if they change the life values just like they change the base dps on spirits, i hope they have this in mind.

it is a fairly fast and secure lab farmer, u gotta try a bit, to see how you can optimal farm for all keys, but as another guy mentioned it can mess up things from time to time, but to be honest when u learn how when and why, you can easily farm for max keys..

Thanks Aedre32, that was exactly what i would have answered to that guy, mana reservation nodes. you can also skip the mana reservation nodes, and use bloodmagic gems, but this result in either no enfeble or golem in cwdt setup, as we need the gem socked for vaal haste, it also results in skipping vaal skellis or portal gem as default setup.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Dec 1, 2016, 7:54:46 AM
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) ✧*。:゚✧(◕‿◕✿)✧*。:゚✧
Last edited by serotonin89 on May 30, 2021, 7:33:34 AM
"
serotonin89 wrote:
Hi, how did you get such a high cast speed on your +3 staff.

Can you share your crafting technique?

Sure thing,

Clean +3 staff - craft mana + yolo ex

if i dont hit cast speed = prefix can change from haku and remove suffix,

i just did this untill i hit it. i am currently working on a new staff in standard, hopefully i hit t1 or t2 cast speed on day(new 2hand cast speed mods got increased in start of essence league i think it was, so we can now have up to 36 or 40 cast speed on a 2 hand im not 100 sure if it 36 or 40), idc the cost, it is in standard you know. :)
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Dec 1, 2016, 8:15:56 AM
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) ✧*。:゚✧(◕‿◕✿)✧*。:゚✧
Last edited by serotonin89 on May 30, 2021, 7:33:25 AM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
Housumies wrote:
This might be a stupid question but I cant figure out how you have the mana to cast everything else but SRS? Like enduring cry, or offering or the spell totem.

Take reduced mana reservation nodes near sovereignty.

Isn't sovereignty alone enough for casting those stuff? i don't see any others reservation mana nodes taken on his final tree, there is just sovereignty
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Dec 1, 2016, 9:35:25 AM
"

Thanks Aedre32, that was exactly what i would have answered to that guy, mana reservation nodes. you can also skip the mana reservation nodes, and use bloodmagic gems, but this result in either no enfeble or golem in cwdt setup, as we need the gem socked for vaal haste, it also results in skipping vaal skellis or portal gem as default setup.

Hey np. Thanks for this awesome build. I am having blast with it atm. I will try my best to help people in this thread as well :D
Last edited by Aedre32 on Dec 1, 2016, 9:32:23 AM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
Housumies wrote:
This might be a stupid question but I cant figure out how you have the mana to cast everything else but SRS? Like enduring cry, or offering or the spell totem.

Take reduced mana reservation nodes near sovereignty.

Isn't sovereignity alone enough for casting those stuff? i don't see any others reservation mana nodes taken on his final tree, there is just sovereignity

There are 2 mana reservation reduction nodes on lower side on sovereignty circle which you should grab. I tried skipping those and my mana was barely enough to cast desecrate 1 or 2 times and offering. Remember you might have problems in less regen maps as well so its just better to take those 2 nodes. I am having around 100 unreserved mana atm and I have no problems even in 60% less regen maps.
My only doubt is, for 2.5, will the build be capable of running all map mods, doing shaper and grandmasters?
"
Aedre32 wrote:

There are 2 mana reservation reduction nodes on lower side on sovereignty circle which you should grab. I tried skipping those and my mana was barely enough to cast desecrate 1 or 2 times and offering. Remember you might have problems in less regen maps as well so its just better to take those 2 nodes. I am having around 100 unreserved mana atm and I have no problems even in 60% less regen maps.

Oh ok so the build in the main thread should be updated with those 2 points

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
My only doubt is, for 2.5, will the build be capable of running all map mods, doing shaper and grandmasters?

Guardians and all the red maps for sure, i don't know about shaper and grandmasters tho.
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Dec 1, 2016, 10:02:00 AM
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

This build is very much capable of doing grandmasters. There are even videos of it on youtube , although you are going to need good gears and jewels.

I can't say anything about shaper though but the build should be able to beat him if one has good gears and knowledge of mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info