Closed

Nvm I figured out the links ^^"
Last edited by Aedre32 on Dec 2, 2016, 3:51:56 AM
With the recent changes, wouldn't it be better to replace spell echo with minion speed?
"
Aedre32 wrote:

Edit : Just realized you were using BM gem in video. Okay I still don't understand why you aren't using desecrate and flame dash though :D

If u check the Chimera's boss fight video on the first page u can see just at the start he has desecrate on the swap weapon, dunno about flame dash tho.
How did you craft (or afford the base) for that 22% cast speed staff? A Deafening Essence of Misery granting 42% increased cast speed would be disgusting! Of course the amount of currency it would take to get lucky with a +3 roll, no other prefix, and a worthwhile suffix is also disgusting, and you'd have to forfeit the damage over time mod...

Could you do this effectively as your only build in a league? Or do you recommend saving up currency through another build first? It took me quite a while last league to save up for a +3 cold staff that I crafted (I earned most of my money with a Flame Totem Chieftain first). Also ran with Vagan's Blood Magic mod (an Arctic Breath build), and it worked great.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Dec 1, 2016, 1:50:07 PM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:

If u check the Chimera's boss fight video on the first page u can see just at the start he has desecrate on the swap weapon, dunno about flame dash tho.

Yeah I noticed it already , just curious about why no flame dash since its a decent movement skill :)
"
Tempada wrote:
How did you craft (or afford the base) for that 22% cast speed staff? A Deafening Essence of Misery granting 42% increased cast speed would be disgusting! Of course the amount of currency it would take to get lucky with a +3 roll, no other prefix, and a worthwhile suffix is also disgusting, and you'd have to forfeit the damage over time mod...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1403211 Here is a guide for crafting +3 fire staff. You can use dark mage divination card set to get yourself 6l ilvl 55 white staff.

As for his 22% cast speed staff ... basically after finishing with a +3 rare clean staff you craft mana on it (to make staff have 3 prefixes so exalt will only give a suffix now)and exalt it hoping for cast speed. If you hit cast speed .. gg just use 'remove master crafted mod' from a crafting bench and you will have a +3 staff with cast speed.

Keep in mind though that there 23 suffixes that can appear on a staff and cast speed itself has 8 tiers so your chances of hitting t2/t1 cast speed are pretty slim. You will have to use exalt every time. After next patch we won't really need very high cast speed because srs will be limited to 20 and you can still craft upto 11% cast speed on staff with master crafting. So I would say do this only if you are really rich are care about min maxing your character to the last percentage.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Dec 1, 2016, 2:12:25 PM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
As for his 22% cast speed staff ... basically after finishing with a +3 rare clean staff you craft mana on it (to make staff have 3 prefixes so exalt will only give a suffix now)and exalt it hoping for cast speed. If you hit cast speed .. gg just use 'remove master crafted mod' from a crafting bench and you will have a +3 staff with cast speed.

Keep in mind though that there 23 suffixes that can appear on a staff and cast speed itself has 8 tiers so your chances of hitting t2/t1 cast speed are pretty slim. You will have to use exalt every time. After next patch we won't really need very high cast speed because srs will be limited to 20 and you can still craft upto 11% cast speed on staff with master crafting. So I would say do this only if you are really rich are care about min maxing your character to the last percentage.

Yeah I figured it would get expensive. Makes sense, thanks.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Anyone else thinking about supporting this build with flame golems and the new jewels?
how is clear speed with this
Last edited by healzr on Dec 2, 2016, 6:30:43 PM
"
healzr wrote:
how is clear speed with this

The build is looking extremely strong after the change. I've just done core deathless and my gems aren't even level 20 yet :D Clear speed is very good and boss fighting has got much easier as well.

I think devil was right , this change is a huge buff for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info