Closed

Yes, they can't. Otherwise it would be pointless to pick EE. Srs deal lots of small hits. Also "+# lightning damage" doesn't increase minions damage.
I am excited to hear what you think about AG in this build.
Most ppl who use AG tend to at least take the 1,5% minion life regen node
from the herd the flock wheel. But i don´t know if that´s neccessary.
A sulphur flasks consecrated ground may go a long way too.
And if things get too sticky, just swap out the gem i guess.
ProjectPT made a short guide for that a while ago.
well after 15-25 maps now, i dont think ag is really a good option, i mean the dmg it provides doesnt make a difference. and all i do is worry about it dieing vs some boss´s so i think ill use it untill it dies and then i go back.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 22, 2016, 11:43:57 PM
I guess it´s best to keep it simple. No use for AG if you can´t take him to the hardest content.
And if one loses focus bc we want to keep the guardian alive and then die in the process ourselves,
that would be very dumb.
"
I guess it´s best to keep it simple. No use for AG if you can´t take him to the hardest content.
And if one loses focus bc we want to keep the guardian alive and then die in the process ourselves,
that would be very dumb.

Precisly
I don't get how anyone can use AG, I had a level 19/q20 decked out AG, took him to a pretty hard t12 map, and he died on first pack... :/
In this new league which do u consider the better choice in clear speed 5link +2 staff or tabala rasa?
"
hedpe666 wrote:
In this new league which do u consider the better choice in clear speed 5link +2 staff or tabala rasa?

+2 staff = 4-6 chaos
tabula = 1 ex

in first days, so it is a no brainer what we pick
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 28, 2016, 10:23:18 AM
Updated gear/links/jewels + skill tree
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 29, 2016, 9:43:12 AM
hey I see u updated your jewels but your gear as well ? I ask cuz in the vids u can see that u have your flesh offering ,enduring cry , spell totem linked to blood magic but in your gear not one of them is and in the vids u have 0 mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info