Bolsters our damage considerably.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
*Update

Tree and new gem setups
Last edited by lDantonl on Feb 23, 2016, 9:11:25 AM
*Updated

Added dual blasphemy curse capabilities

With Warlord's Mark + Assassin's mark on blasphemy, mana will be much easier to sustain.

Additionally, we have consistent power + endurance charge generation.

Swap Elemental focus -> PCoC vs boss fights.
Last edited by lDantonl on Feb 23, 2016, 10:02:37 AM
*Update

Aura calculations for the different aura setups i'm considering.
Hi!
Interesting build!

If you are CI and scale phys why not pick the gem melee phys on full life over elemental focus?
"
Falske_bengt wrote:
Hi!
Interesting build!

If you are CI and scale phys why not pick the gem melee phys on full life over elemental focus?

Since we are converting our physical damage to elemental, melee phys and melee phys on full life gems are not as effective.
Last edited by lDantonl on Feb 25, 2016, 9:22:55 AM
Elementalist witch gets another buff! Kripp on stream gets a glimpse at the new passive tree and revealed a new keystone node.

First off, great work on the build, its looking like its going to be a lot of fun.

I just had a question about the new keystone, if we're taking that node, how much crit is really needed to sustain the buff? 1 crit every 8 seconds shouldn't be too hard to come by, and if we're using the new support we wont be getting freeze/burn/shock either. It seems like a high crit chance isn't helping much, which might free up more points for EV/leech, and might even open up more choices for weapon type. Thanks again for inspiring whats definitely going to be my first build of Ascendancy!
"
100aisles wrote:
First off, great work on the build, its looking like its going to be a lot of fun.

I just had a question about the new keystone, if we're taking that node, how much crit is really needed to sustain the buff? 1 crit every 8 seconds shouldn't be too hard to come by, and if we're using the new support we wont be getting freeze/burn/shock either. It seems like a high crit chance isn't helping much, which might free up more points for EV/leech, and might even open up more choices for weapon type. Thanks again for inspiring whats definitely going to be my first build of Ascendancy!

I'm glad you're as excited about the elementalist as i am :)

Great point on crit chance, we could potentially put less of an emphasis on it. Since the new node was released today, i haven't had much time to reflect on that. I'll look into removing some extraneous crit nodes.

If you have a modification of the tree, i'd love to see it for comparison.

"
100aisles wrote:

Here's my stab at a less crit focused tree! i'll add it to the main post with your username as credit.

Last edited by lDantonl on Feb 25, 2016, 3:45:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info