THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

Well, just enchanted this in Perandus (for which my build is Mjolner as well), pretty stoked.

Nice choice for a Helmet!

Yesterday i tried the Lab some times, but i died too often in those damn spikes or buzz saws..
Probably too impatient.. and too less time to recharge the ES.. very annoying ^^"

I also got one shot by the Colonnade Map Boss, is there anything too improve the defense?
Lab will be easier after the purported 2.3 patch to fix trap damage for LL and/or ES builds. I just run the lab with a life build and not this one.

"
jbryan586 wrote:

I'm curious though as to what our passive tree should look like at lvl 90 though, since that seems to be the point where experience is starting to slow down more and more. What 10 points should be remaining at that point?

For the tree at 90, just remove the Heart of Thunder cluster in the North (5 points), the 4% elemental damage & jewel sock in the NW (3 points) and the 2 ES nodes south of Foresight in the middle (2 points).
To everyone going heavy on curses. Remember there are often mobs and maps that will have curse immunity and relying too heavily on curses for damage or survivability can cause big problems when encountering curse immune situations.

This league i played a 5 curse RF totem build and when i encountered curse immune situations it sucked big times. I think it would be better to invest into permanent buffs and see curses as a purely nice addition. Just my 2 cents anyway.
thinking of dropping blasphemy/warlock's and running arctic armor. you guys think its worth it?
"
thinking of dropping blasphemy/warlock's and running arctic armor. you guys think its worth it?

nope; arctic armor is not that good for this build
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Guys, I'm wondering that why my discharge dps is only 667;;;;; his discharge dps is around 20k;;; AND did he have any %life regen?? Cuz I saw him using leap slam without consuming life.. I cannot do that. Even I got around 10 life gain on hit total, I cannot use leap slam while there are no mobs. Am I doing wrong now??

those are my gears now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAecCXwOWDXwOPBBiEQ8RUBRxFy8ZihqPHRQdTx2qHxglvCcLJ6kqOC0fL281uTboOlI7DTsoRnFG10lRSbFMs1AwUftV1lcpWfNca1yKX2pfsGBDYN5hUmTnZp5tGW49b55wu3GFcg9yqXvXfNl-WX6vf8aApIMJg7aESIRThMWGYIbRhymMdo0Zj0aP-pMnlSCarpuhm7Wfy6EvoqOkDKcrpzCsmKyqtAy3Mb6AvorBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPNFtAf0NDXz9kT2V_bT9te3Yzfv-AS4MPhiOoY6rrsGO9O74jv6-_98NX22vcy99f46_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=top603&characterName=SunnyLizzy

this is my current skill tree lvl92.

plz help me!!!
Last edited by top603 on Apr 26, 2016, 10:15:01 PM
"
top603 wrote:
Guys, I'm wondering that why my discharge dps is only 667;;;;; his discharge dps is around 20k;;; AND did he have any %life regen?? Cuz I saw him using leap slam without consuming life.. I cannot do that. Even I got around 10 life gain on hit total, I cannot use leap slam while there are no mobs. Am I doing wrong now??

those are my gears now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAecCXwOWDXwOPBBiEQ8RUBRxFy8ZihqPHRQdTx2qHxglvCcLJ6kqOC0fL281uTboOlI7DTsoRnFG10lRSbFMs1AwUftV1lcpWfNca1yKX2pfsGBDYN5hUmTnZp5tGW49b55wu3GFcg9yqXvXfNl-WX6vf8aApIMJg7aESIRThMWGYIbRhymMdo0Zj0aP-pMnlSCarpuhm7Wfy6EvoqOkDKcrpzCsmKyqtAy3Mb6AvorBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPNFtAf0NDXz9kT2V_bT9te3Yzfv-AS4MPhiOoY6rrsGO9O74jv6-_98NX22vcy99f46_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=top603&characterName=SunnyLizzy

plz help me!!!

He's a trickster so his leap slam doesn't cost anything.
You need to look at your discharge damage when you have full power and endurance charges otherwise it's gonna be close to nothing.
"
hardell wrote:
"
top603 wrote:

those are my gears now.

plz help me!!!

He's a trickster so his leap slam doesn't cost anything.
You need to look at your discharge damage when you have full power and endurance charges otherwise it's gonna be close to nothing.

Cheers bro, I checked my discharge dps when I got full charges, and it was about 19k. However, how to maximize my ES and ES recharge per second? I got only 6k ES and 1664 recharge/sec when discipline on.. plz help this too!!
Last edited by top603 on Apr 27, 2016, 2:56:23 AM
"
top603 wrote:
Cheers bro, I checked my discharge dps when I got full charges, and it was about 19k. However, how to maximize my ES and ES recharge per second? I got only 6k ES and 1664 recharge/sec when discipline on.. plz help this too!!

You don't have any ES on boots and you took the lightning damage nodes at the top of the tree instead of the 4 ES nodes below Deep Wisdom. If you got roughly 200 ES on boots and took those nodes, you'd easily get 7.5k+ ES.

You also have 0 quality on shield, boots and gloves.
Last edited by hardell on Apr 27, 2016, 3:47:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info