THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

What do u think about that ring for second slot?

And if i take the Ascendant Point "Champion", what would be a good choice for fortify?

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - ?

Lightning Strike - Faster Attacks - Multistrike - ?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 27, 2016, 10:50:02 AM
I was looking at the example gear in the guide and I cant figure out how I could put an empower in the 6th link on the chest...

Even if you swap the wrath to your 2nd enligthen setup instead of Warlod's Mark and if you have two level 4 enligthen(Neither of these things are done in the example gear), you end up with less than 20 HP.

So I'm curious, could someone example how it would be possible to use empower as 6th link in the gear? Was the guide and example gear made in a previous patch where you could get more than 38% reduced mana from the talents?
"
akumalawl wrote:
I was looking at the example gear in the guide and I cant figure out how I could put an empower in the 6th link on the chest...

Even if you swap the wrath to your 2nd enligthen setup instead of Warlod's Mark and if you have two level 4 enligthen(Neither of these things are done in the example gear), you end up with less than 20 HP.

So I'm curious, could someone example how it would be possible to use empower as 6th link in the gear? Was the guide and example gear made in a previous patch where you could get more than 38% reduced mana from the talents?

Using the online aura calculator I came to a similar conclusion. Not sure how there's any life left even after using the 2 enlightens. I'd be curious to get an answer on this as well.

Edit:

So ya it seems like with TWO lvl4 enlightens we can get to 98% reserved... Maybe I'm working this out incorrectly. If it can be done with a lvl4 and lvl3 enlighten I'd love to be enlightened on how to make it happen. Appreciate any help!
Last edited by jbryan586 on Apr 27, 2016, 8:24:12 PM
"
jbryan586 wrote:

So ya it seems like with TWO lvl4 enlightens we can get to 98% reserved... Maybe I'm working this out incorrectly. If it can be done with a lvl4 and lvl3 enlighten I'd love to be enlightened on how to make it happen. Appreciate any help!

Yeah I was able to figure out that if you used Heretic's Veil to reduce mana on your curse and have an lab enchant to reduce mana reserved on one of the auras AND used enligthen to reduce cost of Wrath instead of having it without enlighten, you would infact get enough life to cast stuff.

I'm a bit unsure if it's worth the money for few extra max res % in a temp league :P

Edit: This could also work without heretic/enchant:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#oAWN9ag/XIh5Fr3/cvU2fCo/1V1rN7lh/=95oV6Z

Edit2: Not a viable option due to cost of lost ES from shield :P
Last edited by akumalawl on Apr 27, 2016, 9:01:35 PM
the aura calculator can be wrong at times, guys... it makes rounding errors in some scenarios

all aura nodes + lvl 4 enlighten + lvl 3 enlighten works just fine to empower triple purities + discipline
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Apr 28, 2016, 1:16:10 AM
Well I just started this build and I can say I've actually been enjoying it!

So far I've capped all my resists (chaos included), time to hit 9k es and facetank everything lol

Spoiler
Big thanks for the guide!

I wanted to try out mjölner when i finally got one as a drop in perandus, and dam i enjoy it, even tho it still dies alot more then my witch.

I dont know why people seem to wonder about auras. I have one lvl 2 enlighten and one lvl 3 and all aura nodes, i run all but warlords mark on blasphemy, that i have in cast when damage taken with immortal call and arctic breath. You just need shavs, aura nodes, bloodmagic and the nodes behind it. Ups, sorry didnt take in note that i dont have empower :p

I can roll T9-10 maps easily at 81lv atm, ele reflect i havent tried. And ive used about 5-6 ex for the setup i have, no volls or empower, and gems are getting to 19 only. Damage is allready pretty nice when using lightning penetration, cant wait for volls and gem levels :)

Last edited by DeGyrst on Apr 29, 2016, 8:52:23 AM
I know we dont need anymore dps, but I'm wondering how many of you guys have thought about Celestial Punishment..?

Seems so strong especially since we use Vinktar... 25% increased dmg and 5% more chance to Shock/Ignite? sounds great for only 2 points?

i need help getting resistance and fixing this guy. want to do halls of grand masters and T15 maps and some Atziri runs. need to get max rest but having trouble with using gloves and belt may have to not use gloves.
Last edited by nitro1914 on Apr 29, 2016, 10:51:32 PM
Is the build uber viable tho? IF so can you make a video about the uber run.
IGN: Tender_Blender_Lender

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info