[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

If you have the 90% duration from the tree, you really don't need Increased Duration in your 6-link.

Get Critical Strikes instead, OpieOP
What should I be looking for in jewels for this?
"
Sinnerster wrote:
Ok, after testing a few things i have figured a few things out.

First off, the dmg boost from flask sucks, im 15k town dps and i gain 700 dps while using flask, so i went Assasin, and its almost the sam dps but always up, the really nice thing is the power charges in maps, i had a hard time getting power charges up on non bosses with PCOC, i still use it but the assasin stuff makes them up 100% of the time in map.

Second. i have taken the durration nodes south, while getting there i picked up 28% all resist and a Jewel node, then i ditch Duration Gem and use Increased AOE, and Concentraded Effect, that gives alot more dmg then other setups.

Next i use only 1 Divinarius, too make up for the lost aoe i use the aoe just left of scion start, in other hand i use The Consuming Dark, sheet dps wise i loose 400 dps, but kill speed is nuts, you gain Poison on hit, i gain poison from 430 Chaos dmg, but they stack, so 20-30 blades a sec makes bosses melt so fast its insane.

i will experiment some more, and get back with what i find.

Kind regards Sinn

Same here I did respec to Berserker + Assasin, seems to be working better. I do also use 2x cure - warlord+assasin (
). Will try out with Consuming dark see how it goes, thx for your input. Overall most fun I had in a while with a build :)
Maybe i'm kind of dum, but where does Life Leech come from? We don't use a Life Leech gem, why Vaal Pack!? HELP A NOOB OUT! xD
"
DFJRodrigues wrote:
Maybe i'm kind of dum, but where does Life Leech come from? We don't use a Life Leech gem, why Vaal Pack!? HELP A NOOB OUT! xD

Check description of Warlord mark gem :D
"
Sinnerster wrote:

First off, the dmg boost from flask sucks, im 15k town dps and i gain 700 dps while using flask, so i went Assasin, and its almost the sam dps but always up, the really nice thing is the power charges in maps, i had a hard time getting power charges up on non bosses with PCOC, i still use it but the assasin stuff makes them up 100% of the time in map.

Second. i have taken the durration nodes south, while getting there i picked up 28% all resist and a Jewel node, then i ditch Duration Gem and use Increased AOE, and Concentraded Effect, that gives alot more dmg then other setups.

Next i use only 1 Divinarius, too make up for the lost aoe i use the aoe just left of scion start, in other hand i use The Consuming Dark, sheet dps wise i loose 400 dps, but kill speed is nuts, you gain Poison on hit, i gain poison from 430 Chaos dmg, but they stack, so 20-30 blades a sec makes bosses melt so fast its insane.

Kind regards Sinn

Out of curiousity, what did you remove from the passive tree to get those nodes?
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
Sinnerster wrote:

Kind regards Sinn

Same here I did respec to Berserker + Assasin, seems to be working better. I do also use 2x cure - warlord+assasin (
). Will try out with Consuming dark see how it goes, thx for your input. Overall most fun I had in a while with a build :)

Between assassin and assassins mark, power charges are pretty easy to keep up. Im using the curse ring, I felt that the boots were a bit too much to give up
"
DFJRodrigues wrote:

ive also invested in some leech items.

My amulet has 1.3% phys
Silver flask has .4
Shadows and dust for the .4% mana leech and crit

that plus warlords mark and berserker and i gain life instantly when hitting
I just cannot seem to find that duration cluster ahah, south of scion where?
I can agree with someone that had complained about getting 1 shotted with this build. Before LCOIL youre totally _alone_ with your flasks.

Definitely not a starter HC build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info