[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Ok, after testing a few things i have figured a few things out.

First off, the dmg boost from flask sucks, im 15k town dps and i gain 700 dps while using flask, so i went Assasin, and its almost the sam dps but always up, the really nice thing is the power charges in maps, i had a hard time getting power charges up on non bosses with PCOC, i still use it but the assasin stuff makes them up 100% of the time in map.

Second. i have taken the durration nodes south, while getting there i picked up 28% all resist and a Jewel node, then i ditch Duration Gem and use Increased AOE, and Concentraded Effect, that gives alot more dmg then other setups.

Next i use only 1 Divinarius, too make up for the lost aoe i use the aoe just left of scion start, in other hand i use The Consuming Dark, sheet dps wise i loose 400 dps, but kill speed is nuts, you gain Poison on hit, i gain poison from 430 Chaos dmg, but they stack, so 20-30 blades a sec makes bosses melt so fast its insane.

i will experiment some more, and get back with what i find.

Kind regards Sinn
disregard this post
Last edited by Ddg on Mar 20, 2016, 6:31:13 PM
"
Viadrus wrote:

my gear you will see in my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Viadrus
]

Can't find your character. Change to public please!

"
Sinnerster wrote:

im 15k town dps

Would like to see your gear too, can you set your characters to public? I'm at about 13k dps in town, so abit curious about ppls gear.
im currently a1c, lvl 40, im still using 2x Lifesprigs, 4 socket BV with a 5 socket when i hit lvl 47.
Im wondering if i should swap out wands for daggers, and if so which daggers should I go for?
"
Sinnerster wrote:

First off, the dmg boost from flask sucks, im 15k town dps and i gain 700 dps while using flask, so i went Assasin, and its almost the sam dps but always up, the really nice thing is the power charges in maps, i had a hard time getting power charges up on non bosses with PCOC, i still use it but the assasin stuff makes them up 100% of the time in map.

Second. i have taken the durration nodes south, while getting there i picked up 28% all resist and a Jewel node, then i ditch Duration Gem and use Increased AOE, and Concentraded Effect, that gives alot more dmg then other setups.

Next i use only 1 Divinarius, too make up for the lost aoe i use the aoe just left of scion start, in other hand i use The Consuming Dark, sheet dps wise i loose 400 dps, but kill speed is nuts, you gain Poison on hit, i gain poison from 430 Chaos dmg, but they stack, so 20-30 blades a sec makes bosses melt so fast its insane.

Kind regards Sinn

where is this duration cluster?
"
Inthemist_ wrote:
Thanks a lot for the guide, it's been great and pretty easy to level in hardcore perandus league without having to buy any items. I just hit A3M but I'm starting to get hit kind of hard so I'm thinking about making my first purchase.

My problem is that LC is pretty expensive atm (going for like 2 exalts) and after getting it you still need to get TONS of lightning resistance so it seems to be a pretty hard investment. Do you guys think I'd be ok buying a Belly of the Beast (which only goes for like 15-20c) and running it for a while until I get more currency or would you guys just save for the LC?

save for the coil, get stacked res with your belt, helm and boots. I didnt find it overly difficult to overcome the penalty.
The Shell of this build using The Harvest 2h Axe is OP AF. (lowlife)

Life based Using Carcass Jack, Trires+life helm and boots.
Last edited by Belton on Mar 21, 2016, 2:36:05 AM
"
"
Sinnerster wrote:

Kind regards Sinn

where is this duration cluster?

South of Scion.
Nobody is using assasin's mark with warlord's mark. Why?

I do, I think its great, I dont have to cast low damage blade vortex for power charges. Also, Assasins mark give more Crit, and more damage on crit and even another life an mana regenerator. I think its great until now. (running tier 8/9 maps without problems)

Any thought of why not to use that?

edit: with +1 curse gear ofc
ign: tulkanion
Last edited by tulka77 on Mar 21, 2016, 5:09:56 AM
This build looks interesting and feedback looks strong.

However, I just respecced a Scion into this build and I find the movement totally clunky.

Is the idea just to jump into packs/bosses and stand there? I also find that sometimes I feel "stuck" in place... even when I'm trying to move or whirling blade away (and I'm not casting Blade Vortex).

My tooltip DPS is 2.8k at level 86... I assume this is low? (my Blade Vortex gem is only level 13) I haven't equipped myself with BiS gear yet, just wanting to test it out to start...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info