2 Years and not German Translation.......whats wrong with you?

Thread is hilarious.

I like German, it's my native languages and has some nice little things going for it compared to other languages (same is true for other languages).
Biggest advantage: endless possibilities to express yourself in various nuances, which might be a big drawback to someone learning the language.
Biggest disadvantage: at times it's so complicated that you get things wrong even if you consider yourself to be very good in German.

@topic: meh, who cares. I mean, sure, there are many people out there who care, but i'm not one of them. Although i have to say that bad translations can be really funny.
Never seen so much Irrelevant comment's about a Translation.Pretty Ignorant stuff.Not all German's can speak English and still would be great to translate PoE to different Languages as it will provide new player to this game.To compare one persons attitude like "eh i change all my games language insta to english if possible no need to translate" with ALL is pretty Ignorant.People need to connect their Tongue before typing/talking.
"
MrEnooox wrote:
To compare one persons attitude like "eh i change all my games language insta to english if possible no need to translate" with ALL is pretty Ignorant.People need to connect their Tongue before typing/talking.

Yeah, right. Whatever you wanted to say by that.

Anyway, all those 'irrelevant' comments are pretty much about the same thing - if you dont know English yet, its about fucking time to learn it and stop expecting that everybody around will adjust to your needs. Especially in the god damn western Europe, where people have means to learn almost every language.
Dont they teach english in German schools?

"
"
MrEnooox wrote:
To compare one persons attitude like "eh i change all my games language insta to english if possible no need to translate" with ALL is pretty Ignorant.People need to connect their Tongue before typing/talking.

Yeah, right. Whatever you wanted to say by that.

Anyway, all those 'irrelevant' comments are pretty much about the same thing - if you dont know English yet, its about fucking time to learn it and stop expecting that everybody around will adjust to your needs. Especially in the god damn western Europe, where people have means to learn almost every language.

Watch what you're saying.Every person has their weakness, even tho english is easy.And i dont think that people like you has to decide what others need to learn, do you?You comment is Irrelevant and Ignorant.
I speak elvish... Pretty sexy.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
MrEnooox wrote:
Never seen so much Irrelevant comment's about a Translation.Pretty Ignorant stuff.Not all German's can speak English and still would be great to translate PoE to different Languages as it will provide new player to this game.To compare one persons attitude like "eh i change all my games language insta to english if possible no need to translate" with ALL is pretty Ignorant.People need to connect their Tongue before typing/talking.

It's not that easy. A translation costs a lot of money, esp. if you add content regularly. Those additional costs would have been covered by the expanded player base. Risky...

Another thing that worries me is that maybe they will have to hold back new content for a week or so although the english version is long finished.
"
MrEnooox wrote:

Watch what you're saying.Every person has their weakness, even tho english is easy.And i dont think that people like you has to decide what others need to learn, do you?You comment is Irrelevant and Ignorant.

Refusing to learn is ignorant.
"
"
MrEnooox wrote:

seemed fitting lol
I dont see any any key!
"
"
MrEnooox wrote:

Never said something like that.
Last edited by MrEnooox on Jan 28, 2016, 4:38:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info