2 Years and not German Translation.......whats wrong with you?

There is one problem that no one see, last year GGG launch a brazilian gateway, i'm pretty sure the decision was made mostly because the ammount of people using that gateway, but there is 11 countries using that gate and just one speak Portuguese the other 10 speak spanish, then GGG split the trade chat in two english/braziian (Portuguese), so those who are in Brazilian trade have to trade between them or swap to english chat and buy/sell in there as always do, but those who don't speak Portuguese can't swap to their channel.

If GGG make the same thing with German, well I think will be the end of trading as we know.
Just saying.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
English a universal language? LOL. I'm sorry two languages that are universal sign and mathematics.

Take for example my avatar... Says a lot doesn't it?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 1, 2016, 10:52:47 AM
"
I can't even take PoE's hardcore mode seriously. You don't lose anything. Your character gets moved to the permanent league. Boo hoo. So tragic.

I can't even take a Softcore player's view on that seriously.

Getting moved to a perm league is way more cruel than a swift death for a HC character that died a heroic death.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
I can't even take PoE's hardcore mode seriously. You don't lose anything. Your character gets moved to the permanent league. Boo hoo. So tragic.

Getting moved to a perm league is way more cruel than a swift death for a HC character that died a heroic death.

I tend to agree

its like being sent to the hall of shame instead of the hall of fame lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Andi2328 wrote:
Each game in the world manages to create a translation, except for POE. I know No Name Hackn Slays or MMOs and provide that as well. But you do not after 2 years, because such things do not play many People this Game.

It sucks sorry

The american kids pay better ?
R.I.P 4.B.
"
"
ahcos wrote:
Or let's say, it's not the game but the fact that trading is close to impossible for a casual player, and without trading you get nowhere.

Wrong on so many levels.

I know people who only play self-found and they are noobs. And they do fine.

I sometimes play self-found-only myself. And it's not as hard as you make it out to be.

If you use the trading system, you will have the same problem D3 had:
Look for the best gear, buy it and then continue grinding.

The only difference being that D3 had an Auction House, which PoE doesn't.

You can successfully finish all acts and farm maps with self-found-only.

Just because you don't want to bother investing time into it, doesn't mean it's the game's fault.

It seems you're just bossy. You have no clue about what my goals are or what i consider to be fun. You've no clue what i consider to be "hardcore". You've no clue how i want to play a game, how i want to play at all. You assume something (this time: "it's the game's fault") and announce a verdict. So basically you have no clue at all, yet know it all.

Have fun and enjoy yourself, i certainly do not.
"
"
Sa_Re wrote:

Edited as of request by Melissa: [Removed by Support]

Then let me rephrase it:

I do not agree with what you said. Not at all. How can a character that you can still play after death be more cruel than a character you lose?

Seriously, like what the hell? If you enjoyed a build, you get a second chance to keep playing it. I can't see anything "cruel" about that.

Well, you can but you dont do it normally.

If you are a main HC player you just dont continue playing your char in Standard.

You want to stay in Hardcore, play Hardcore. You have all your currency in Hardcore.
You just deleting your char and play another one.

For real Hardcore players, there is no difference between moving to standard and dying forever, the char is lost.

The system is great for people who wanna trying HC out, but mainly playing Standard or SC leagues.

It's also nice to have some toons in Standard for testing new trees cause the game is continusly changing, but really playing?

For me and for the biggest part of my friendlist, theres no difference between deleting and moving to standard.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Rachel on Feb 4, 2016, 1:30:29 AM
"

Right. But your stash tabs also get moved there. You still have your gear. And what does the majority of PoE players do? They stash it. And they would be stupid if they didn't.

Your stash tabs get moved? ^^

Dude you seem really never played HC in PoE ^^

The stash tabs stays where they are.

"

But don't tell me about Hardcore mode, when you basically lose nothing but a character (which you can level pretty fast anyway).

D3 - My last Barb who ripped in HC: 787 hours. Some of the most expensive gear in the entire game (at the time). I spent an entire month on the auction house itself only to get the money flowing and fund my build. All gone because of 1 mistake.

Now, if you can show me where this happens in PoE, I will agree with you.

Happens at every higher rip. Char and actual Items are removed from Hardcore.
For me (and the vast majority of HC players) there's no difference.

Last edited by Hunwulf on Feb 4, 2016, 10:20:53 AM
didn't you get a bit offtopic here?

peace
-your forum police-
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

No, I haven't. Because of said reasons I believed to be true.

So you are telling me that your items don't get moved from HC Talisman to Softcore in "remove-only" tabs?

EDIT: Or am I missing something? Wiki

No, you don't miss something.

Death chars will be moved to standard league, regardless of temp or permaleague.

Stash tabs stays in the league where they have been created.

At the end of a league, temp league stashes merging with the perma league ones like in Softcore.

Of course, you theoretically can create multiple mules and ripping all your stuff to standard -
but you're out of the temp league, and the vast majority of HC players playing only (or nearly only) temp leagues.

Taking wild guesses of a topic you have no idea of isn't always very helpful ;) (scnr ^^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info