Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

2 Years and not German Translation.......whats wrong with you?

Ohren langziehen? klingt doch okay. :)

Has been discussed a lot of times. It's just not important enough for a small company, they chose to create more game content. Bad translations would by worse than no translations, so I'm fine with the decision to take their time. While it would be interesting to play a localised version, I'll definately switch back to english after a playthrough.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jan 26, 2016, 5:07:52 PM
"
Domah wrote:
I'm french and even if ggg release a french version, I will still play in english.

Vouch. I'd just play the french version at first to report typos and stuff :P
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Domah wrote:
I'm french and even if ggg release a french version, I will still play in english.

Vouch. I'd just play the french version at first to report typos and stuff :P

Bienvenue a Wraeclast 'sti d'sale exile..............tabarnac
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Really no German Language yet... Oh well. Anyways thinking of adding this to my home made in Germany what you guys think?

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
"Let me bend your ear for a moment..."

I understood that reference. Which is why I prefer the original.

That's the point... I don't understand the reference. I just play, the History means nothing to me because I do not speak English. I understand many things but many escape me and I will not take a dictionary to play a damn game XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
"Let me bend your ear for a moment..."

I understood that reference. Which is why I prefer the original.

That's the point... I don't understand the reference. I just play, the History means nothing to me because I do not speak English. I understand many things but many escape me and I will not take a dictionary to play a damn game XD

I had to learn Japanese to play some games wasn't so hard...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
"
solwitch wrote:
Really no German Language yet... Oh well. Anyways thinking of adding this to my home made in Germany what you guys think?

Looks interesting. But from what I see it's not finished. Was about to say the colour is out of place.

Actually came with instructions... Not sure it was asking for a second person... Couldn't make it out.

I'm from Austria - (language = german)
Would still play the english poe, if they`d release a german one.
Because everything sound mean and everyone sound mad in German. And Greust would be too much of a dick.
"
"
TheDeathX wrote:
I'm from Austria - (language = german)
Would still play the english poe, if they`d release a german one.

Same applies to me. But apparently my English is so good that people constantly keep assuming I'm from America or England, lol. It's kinda hilarious. I take it as a compliment.

Or maybe their English is just as bad as mine and they think you're a native speaker because of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info