Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Upcoming Divination Cards

At first I thought Her Mask was a scroll fragment, not a sacrifice fragment ><
nice art
"
hackepeter42 wrote:
"
Wait a minute, so now we're getting a fraction of a fragment to collect? Why would anyone even bother? I mean, I get it if it was for a Midnight, but if it's random, why not just farm for corrupted zones.

I guess that vaal fragment card only drops in vaal areas anyway.
So it's kind of a "bonus" to collect those cards while farming vaal areas.

This Card is mine.
I don't know where it drops of course yet I hope it's not in a Corrupted Area. The goal was to help you when you have no more Fragments to farm Corrupted, cause we have to be honest, they are pretty rare now.
Yet if it drops in a Corrupted so the aim was what you said.
Of course the other goal was to help farming of a Midnight, and no it's not a Midnight because in the list you can't choose wich fragment it is.

And well, I really love corrupted areas and the Lore around Atziri.

Thanks GGG for the card, I was wondering what you could do as Art with what was said, and it's nice.
Ventor's Gamble card HYPE!

Whoever made that card did a great job. I love the flavor text.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Last edited by Ventor on Jan 20, 2016, 12:33:02 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
That Ventor should be corrupted

That would need to be "The Dealer"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I've played Talisman League for quite a few 100s of hours now and have several dozen different types of divi-cards but no full set yet. I'm running maps at level 76 right now and without even 1 full set yet the best I've gotten is this:

All I see is that this game mechanic allows the art department to showcase their skills. As a real useful game feature it is a complete failure with too low of drop rates.

Hmm... did someone rush you through levelling? I mean, you're doing 76 maps while having only 4 challenges done and no card sets. That can only happen if you rushed to dried lake and then farmed it until you could buy a tier 7-8 base to build upon.

Not saying that isn't a valid way to play, just saying you really got no basis to complaint if that's the way you went about it. The only way they could have you see a lot of divination cards is making them fully randomized in any area, and that would kinda defeat their purpose - enabling us to farm specific items at will.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Why more Cards??Tooo much.Work on other Things
is better.
More divination cards = less item drops = you have to run insane maps for 0.0000000000001 chanse to drop

If this isn't BULLSHIT idk what it is .
R.I.P 4.B.
Good devination cards are so rare that it doesn't even make sense if you farm for them explicitly, and the other 99% cards are basically not worth the stash space.

But i'm glad that at least you GGG guys are so thrilled about your own stuff :)
- Best Signature Ever -
What are you guys even talking about, div cards are a great way to get items, just don't rely on everything self-found. In fact, when I find for example a Humility card I start checking div card prices and can easily be on the search for cheap ones that i'm trying to complete using poetrade. I always do this with celestial justicars and then craft/sell to make a profit.

I don't know guys, don't wanna sound like elitist but some people complaining they put soo many hours into the game and found just a couple of useful cards have like 4-7 challenges completed... I mean come on that's a little fishy.
Iam excited to see some more cards, although i have to agree with some of the other peoples posts. I have almost got my first poe character up to level 90 and have been playing for 3 years. i know this is sad but, i dont play vid games unless its snowing out side. So my whole point is I never get good drops and i know some people say add mf to my build but that is hard seeing as most mf gear has crap rez etc, Its almost like a penalty to find good stuff. O well lets hope update dosent hurt my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info