Upcoming Divination Cards

"
"
Gainworx wrote:
nice...still wondering were the mirror card can be found? :)
drops in uber's zone, Alluring Abyss

u have any prove on that? since i cant find any info on this =)

Since gamepedia still havent announced the drop yet.
I really wish that Ventor's was corrupted, it's my favorite item in the game, partially because of it's rarity and how absurd it is to get a high roll. This card is going to more than double the amount in game, I'm guessing more than triple it as well, that's already taking away from the greatness of the thing.

At least make it so that the flood of ventors from the cards will lock the stats in stone. The nature of ventors is that the stats can range from amazingly bad, to incredibly good. If the div corrupted it, there will be amusing corrupted awful ventors floating around that can get a laugh for the community and even the player that gets it, while still allowing for some nice ones from the card as well obviously. On top of that, the standard ventors will still drop as they always have, and enable serious players to have fun rolling them without having the price on a bricked "roll candidate" ventors drop to absurd amounts.

I think it's a simple to see way to add such a card into the game that would only make the game better, rather than subtracting from such a fun rare item that already exists by making it all too common relative to what it is now.
Last edited by FlayerX on Jan 20, 2016, 7:25:03 PM
"
FlayerX wrote:
I really wish that Ventor's was corrupted, it's my favorite item in the game ...

As far as I know the maker of the card has the option of as is or corrupted. There may well be a ventors corrupted in the near future or perhaps it's still available to be purchased :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Awesome job on these. Art is amazing :)
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
"
khanlid wrote:

This Card is mine.
I don't know where it drops of course yet I hope it's not in a Corrupted Area. The goal was to help you when you have no more Fragments to farm Corrupted, cause we have to be honest, they are pretty rare now.
Yet if it drops in a Corrupted so the aim was what you said.
Of course the other goal was to help farming of a Midnight, and no it's not a Midnight because in the list you can't choose wich fragment it is.

And well, I really love corrupted areas and the Lore around Atziri.

Thanks GGG for the card, I was wondering what you could do as Art with what was said, and it's nice.

thank you for helping make and fund the cards :p

As to the other bros saying cards are a waste, I like to say they are a bonus to regular farming. Yeah, you wont collect every single one out there, and some are crazy rare, but because they are out and you are able to trade in ARPGs (unlike another game) overall, there is a greater chance at you getting the item in the end if you really try.

Div cards is probably one of the best decisions ever made by GGG that doesn't spoil the system as a whole outright.
When getting either a set or random item from trading in cards, is there a reason some have to be ID and some non ID ?

The ilv79 jewelry is non ID, but yet I trade for a "axe" and get a ID one that I need to ID for challenge.

Be nice to have it all non ID.

Another nice cards I never gonna find :(
"
khanlid wrote:

This Card is mine.
I don't know where it drops of course yet

Just got one in Arachnid Nest, thanks for being a great supporter!
Thanks, but you know that I've done this first for myself ;)

As for the card with a friend we've found it on our first pack in a map (Museum). I was very happy indeed. I looked to the wiki and seen that it seems to loot in every maps, and the rate looks pretty good since I already got 2 of them.

I believe that I can take my card art as a Forum Avatar but don't find how. Any highgate here know how to?
i think there are already too many cards around. Cards like Life armour are crap, nobody collects them. Why do you even make it? Pls dont make new cards for every single item there is.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info