Upcoming Divination Cards

Okay, can I seriously ask a question about the lore? In the divination card, it shows an already-corrupted Kaom over Marceus Lioneye with both arms. In the comic, a not-corrupted Kaom cut off one of Lioneye's arms before decapitating him.

Which is it? Similar with the Ondar's lore between game and comic.

Also, lulz @ Lioneye item.

The only non-junky Lioneye item is the shield now.
All nice!!! Hope i could get them soon :D
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain!!!
Last edited by sefer1988 on Jan 19, 2016, 6:49:33 PM
+1 for that Ventor should be corrupted :p
... is not a troll
"
trollkind wrote:
+1 for that Ventor should be corrupted :p

epic.
Lovely addition again! Great job GGG
There are way to many cards in the game it's getting ridiculous. I have a stash tab page full of unfinished cards, half are junk cards to begin with. I love the artwork though.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Okay, can I seriously ask a question about the lore? In the divination card, it shows an already-corrupted Kaom over Marceus Lioneye with both arms. In the comic, a not-corrupted Kaom cut off one of Lioneye's arms before decapitating him.

Which is it? Similar with the Ondar's lore between game and comic.

Also, lulz @ Lioneye item.

The only non-junky Lioneye item is the shield now.

It is a vision of Kaom in his future corrupted state.

I'm sorry i don't see the "Malicious" item affix on the wiki. What is that?

In reference to that Gemini claw card
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
There are way to many cards in the game it's getting ridiculous. I have a stash tab page full of unfinished cards, half are junk cards to begin with. I love the artwork though.

Exactly what I was thinking. It is already rare to complete a full set, and the stash fills with 1 odd card here, 2 odd cards there. Maybe instead of adding more, improve the dispersion and drop rate of the existing ones, or just make it more likely we'll complete a set. I mean I had to collect 8 cards to get a chaos orb, and in the time it took to get those 8 cards, I would estimate at least 10 to 15 chaos orbs dropped. Just kind of silly.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
OpieOp confirmed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info