Upcoming Divination Cards

"
PopeJo wrote:
pls no, stop it with the divination cards. there are too many already.

raise higher map drops instead.

Yea seriously. Too many cards and most of them just kill space, the good relevant ones actually worth a damn drop at a rare enough rate as is.

On topic back to the incoming crop of cards. Maligaro is a dick, looking at the poor chained up Rhoa makes me sad even if those bastards despite their attempts to kill my characters when they see em. Too grimdark 4 me :P
awesome...!
Good , very good !
"
Wait a minute, so now we're getting a fraction of a fragment to collect? Why would anyone even bother? I mean, I get it if it was for a Midnight, but if it's random, why not just farm for corrupted zones.

I guess that vaal fragment card only drops in vaal areas anyway.
So it's kind of a "bonus" to collect those cards while farming vaal areas.

ventor's nice! more ventor's in my stash :D
Too bad, I kinda hoped for an 11-piece card that would make the talisman challenge somewhat cheaper to do.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
TheWretch wrote:
I love div card art, a huge poster with all of them someday would be amazing, or even a gallery on the site

Yea i love art as well, thats why i collect all divination cards 1 of each in my stash just in case posting them all someday in a topic, still missing many tho and still they add new ones, But its ok :)

The game is full of cards but i rarely see some. The one that I get the most is the lover :p the others I have 1 of each but nothing more.

Me too, I don't even notice new cards. If they're only farmable in particular maps or some low level zones I cant truly not be bothered. The fundamental flaw about the cards stays.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 20, 2016, 4:34:28 AM
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PopeJo wrote:
pls no, stop it with the divination cards. there are too many already.

raise higher map drops instead.

Yea seriously. Too many cards and most of them just kill space, the good relevant ones actually worth a damn drop at a rare enough rate as is.

On topic back to the incoming crop of cards. Maligaro is a dick, looking at the poor chained up Rhoa makes me sad even if those bastards despite their attempts to kill my characters when they see em. Too grimdark 4 me :P

QFT
+1
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Nice, I like The Rabid Rhoa. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info