[POLL] Rate Path of Exile's acts (Poll on Page1)

10>1>6>8>3>4>9>5>7>2

its weird, I like going back to oriath the 2nd time to finish the fight, but really hate the 1st time and its awful long maps
Act1 -> 8
Act2 -> 7
Act3 -> 6
Act4 -> 4
Act5 -> 7 (because of the atmosphere)
Act6 -> 9 (love the water areas)
Act7 -> 6
Act8 -> 4 (also the Doedre fight is really dumb I think)
Act9 -> 6
Act10 -> 5
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Kwonryu wrote:
I did love the first fight with High Templar Avarius though!

Did not expect those things to happen (orbs of doom, statues etc) the first time getting there.
to be honest i hate fights in phases where the boss is there and takes no damage...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Some time has passed to give a judgement, I guess...

Act 1 - 8 - it's raw and gritty, I like it, but some of the locations feel a bit empty/monotonous (Prison, Ship Graveyard, Caverns). I really love the first few and The Ledge/Climb though.

Act 2 - 9 - my ONLY complaint was always that it's just too easy, it even felt so the first time I played the game. Otherwise - amazing atmosphere, diverse locations, great design overall.

Act 3 - 6 - never entirely "clicked" with me for some reason. I really like the recent changes, but besides Solaris temple which I love, there's just... something missing for me.

Act 4 - 7 - it's intense, and I really like Dried Lake (like atmost everyone) and Kaom's Dream/Fortress (unlike almost everyone?), as well as the new Ascent. It could use more variety though, and Malachai is still the worst designed boss fight in the game (spam, spam, SPAAAMMMM).

Act 5 - 10 - just awesome. Looks very different and still PoE to the core, new and interesting enemies, and that plot twist... First time I did the entire act in one evening.

Act 6 - 10 - amazing mix of "good old Act 1 just a bit different" and "HA, SURPRISE". Feels like everything that's great about Act 1 + everything that was not so great got improved. And the buildup to the Brine King fight is amazing.

Act 7 - 8 - just... good. Not as awesome as Act 2 in terms of atmosphere, but well thought-out and also nicely plays on "this is familiar... but this is not".

Act 8 - 8 - I like it waaay more than Act 3, and I really like what was done with it. It just feels like it could use something extra, and the buildup towards the final fight is... meh. (I actually made a thread about it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2024878)

Act 9 - 7 - it's pretty good, but feels like something is missing again, there's hardly anything happening before finding Oyun, which is almost the end. Really enjoyed the final fight, though.

Act 10 - 6 - to be honest, feels a little unfinished, the difficulty spike is too sharp, and the Kitava fight has a 25 page thread in the Feedback forum for a reason. Still bonus points for the great design of new locations and enemies, but feels too much like just a one big bloodbath with not much besides the final fight.
Act 5 is definitely the worst - too much dull homicide and nazi symbolics - Hitler approves.
bump
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
8>7>6>8>7>6>7>9

Kinda surprised the majority vote for act 4 is just a 1, I guess acts with major bosses and large areas slow people down too much...

I liked Act 10 a lot except for the tacked on wingman and teardrop quests. It's nice to get the final act focused on just one boss fight (which is great even though its pretty intense), but it does feel kinda stupid to be running around looking for something that will get some old grandpa laid during the climax of the story (pun not intended).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info