[POLL] Rate Path of Exile's acts (Poll on Page1)

Act 1 Great quest rewards stuff you actually need like flask and 4 Links
Act 2 Best part of the story imo also smooth pathing not much running back and forth
Act 3 Docks is my favorite zone
Act 4 Probably too challenging for new players but that can be a good thing too
act 1: 7/10 due to nostalgia from when I first started playing PoE. I preferred it when some areas were a tad longer and bosses were tougher (maybe I just understand the game better now). however I don't understand why they made the twilight strand and the coast dark and then mud flats day light. Kills emersion for me. Work on adding day/night cycle perhaps?

act 2: 8/10 imo the best looking act. Love running through the rainforest, tree effects are fantastic. Vaal pyramid is a drag, too many levels even though I understand its a pyramid...again some areas going dark to light, don't get it.

act 3: 6.5/10 another good looking act however I hate how much of maze it is sometimes. I get they are trying to create a city feeling but cities arnt mazes, they are structured and have clear paths.

act 4: 4/10 Daresso's arena and the town hub are the most enjoyable for me. Shame the arena is so short. Koam's area is way too long, and too red! hurts the eyes. I would have hoped for more running around the mountain rather than through it, the town hub is beautiful, I imagine areas around the mountain would have been similar. At least no random changes to lighting since you're in a cave all the time! haha
Act 1 10/10
Act 2 8/10
Act 3 6/10
Act 4 1/10
act 1 - 10 gritty nice atmosphere.. love it

1ct 2 - 8 still not bad, ancient ruins and shit, pretty cool

act 3 - 5 would be 8 if the whole scepter of god never happened, giant rabbit literally tops it

act 4 - 5 pretty awesome till you start climbing into some innards of what exactly?, yeah a mountain...

act 3 and 4 have a feeling of the creative team just gave up instead of finishing the story properly.

Maybe some people got fired and other hired after release (afaik the vaal was last boss in beta, correct me if im wrong)
added act 5-10
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Act 1: 7
Act 2: 10
Act 3: 9
Act 4: 6
Act 5: 7
Act 6: 2
Act 7: 2
Act 8: 3
Act 9: 4
Act 10: 1
Act 1 : Green for Skillset
Act 2 : Perpendicular
Act 3 : Time is Happy
Act 4 : The New You
Act 5 : Embrace
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Act 1: 9
Act 2: 8
Act 3: 6
Act 4: 3
Act 5: 0
Act 6: ?
Act 7: ?
Act 8: ?
Act 9: ?
Act 10: ?

I had so little fun in act 5 that I have not played much further. Maybe 30 minutes in act 6? Bleh. New content is rarely playable, let alone fun. :(
Act 1: 8
Act 2: 4
Act 3: 3
Act 4: 6
Act 5: 8
Act 6: 3
Act 7: 4
Act 8: 2
Act 9: 3
Act 10: 1

The acts past 5 are so unremarkable and unmemorable I cringe each I think about having to trudge through hem on a fresh league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I did love the first fight with High Templar Avarius though!

Did not expect those things to happen (orbs of doom, statues etc) the first time getting there.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info