[POLL] Rate Path of Exile's acts (Poll on Page1)

act1 8
act2 9
act3 7
act4 cancer
Feedback from someone who quit a long time ago and just came back while waiting for Xcom2 to come out!

act1 9 - Easily the best act though it is a bit too easy

act2 7 - I used to hate act 2 but since they tweaked it to be shorter I'm enjoying it a lot more.

act3 5 - I just don't like the broken city or sewer style zones at all and the final areas just seem sort of tacked on like they don't really belong to the act. The boss fights are more annoying than fun in some cases.

act4 3 - I'm ok with the act in general but some of these boss fights are a downright drag. I'm fine with them being hard but they still need to be fun and they just aren't. I dread having to go through this act becaues of them.
Last edited by EnderCN on Jan 19, 2016, 7:58:26 AM
A1 - 8 - very good

A2 - 4 - hard to understand for a new player, but not too bad overall

A3 - 6 - It's nice, a bit long and complicated, the last part

A4 - 4 - not graphic optimized, some bad bosses, the last part
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/

1 is best cause its easy and most of it isnt a maze
2 has some mazey stuff going on so it lost to 1
3 is all mazes and long but i still think its better then 4
4 is to hard and i just dont really like it
act 1 normal - 9 - post normal 6 (love the flow)

act 2 - 6

act 3 - 8

act 4 - 3
wow its been to long since ive seen a Sexcal straw poll
I dont see any any key!
To vague for me... way too vague. There are a variety of reasons to like or dislike an act. I like act I for many reasons and hate it for others.

All acts get a 5. There. What does that tell you?
I voted:

When I'm in Act IV, I'm just ready to get back to Act I. I'd have rated Act III over Act II if they hadn't neutered Solaris and Lunaris, changed Catacombs' music, and made the Docks a quick 30-second 'grab the quest item and GTFO' run.
Pre act4 patch:

Post act 4 patch:

I don't like what became of act 1 and 2 after they shortened them. It feels too rushed, I especially don't like act 2 after Oak. Act 3 felt better afterwards though, it used to be a drag, now it's enjoyable.

Act 4 problems: Kaom's area is too long, belly of the beast is too long, the bosses can be a pain in the butt. I also don't enjoy the graphics in those areas, which is basically like walking inside intestines.

Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 19, 2016, 10:54:22 AM
I hear a lot of people using the "X areas are too long"

this is something i completely disagree on

Yes they seem too long, but in reality its basicly a lack of stuff to do in these areas that is the problem

GGG has been lazy when they reduced and cut some zones,minimal effort which doesnt improve the game overall.

By giving long areas some side quest or special feature ie: Large chest or Lord of coins(Countess equivalent, drops atleast 2-3 currency). You could also increase vaal area spawn rate in these areas and maybe in places like Kaom's dream/path have the chance to spawn than one vaal area.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info