[2.3.0] Detonate Dead Elemental Proliferation Trap, Massive damage 2mil+

"
NinjaRocket wrote:
I think - math is little wrong. Real dmg to negative resist monsters will be increased to *1,92 and will be 26024dmg. Dmg red = (1 - Res) * d - incorrect formula for this situation.
Damage to cursed enemy = 1-(1-total fire penetrate)*damage - is correct.

I think it's correct, just from looking at numbers. -200 enemy resist means they'll take about 3times the damage so it can't be 26000. This is in case where monster has no fire resist of course.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Penetration
"
Proximi wrote:
I think it's correct, just from looking at numbers. -200 enemy resist means they'll take about 3times the damage so it can't be 26000. This is in case where monster has no fire resist of course.

You right, if monsters has no fire resist.
F**** this shit, 300+ rashkaldor no +1 curse. Please someone sell me one. Ill pay whatever price. I just can't stand it anymore, and all the damn people afk when tryoing to buy those amulets to brick them. Pllleeaaasseee someone tell me you have one for sell.
"
F**** this shit, 300+ rashkaldor no +1 curse. Please someone sell me one. Ill pay whatever price. I just can't stand it anymore, and all the damn people afk when tryoing to buy those amulets to brick them. Pllleeaaasseee someone tell me you have one for sell.

Damn that's just sad. I got my after about 100 on darkshrines and 150 on talisman i haven't played perandus tho.
Last edited by Proximi on May 23, 2016, 3:39:03 PM
Do the frenzy charges get generated by the blood dance boots? I didn't think trap kills did that.... Otherwise I'm not sure how you plan to be generating frenzies..

I'm mildly retarded. Disregard.
Last edited by PrivateJoker13 on Jun 2, 2016, 2:06:41 PM
"
Do the frenzy charges get generated by the blood dance boots? I didn't think trap kills did that.... Otherwise I'm not sure how you plan to be generating frenzies..

I'm mildly retarded. Disregard.

You are right about traps not generating frenzy charges (all on kill effects) but most of our kill are from damage over time.
if dot kills monster you get on kill effect if trap you won't
Which ascendancy skills should I get for Elementalist? I haven't played in forever, and my build got reset.
Pretty sure there was a build for witch here before, but maybe I'm just imagining things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info