[2.3.0] Detonate Dead Elemental Proliferation Trap, Massive damage 2mil+

I think you level it now, the percent damage was lowered and the fire damage was increased so it's more worth it.
totally worth to lvl DD, quality on the other hand only if you want to sell it eventually (cast speed doesn't affect traps)

Example according to poedb, monster life on 68 map is about 6k and 6% of that is 360, lvl 20 DD average base 345. So monster life:DD base +-1:1 on 68 and i estimated 3:1 on 80 map.
using empower 4 with DD gives you about 10% more dmg (flameblast for example gets about 30% from empower)

edit. only situation i would use lvl1 DD is prob t14+ maps with more life mod or uber (100% more life), means that DD base is only like 15% of total dmg
Last edited by Proximi on Mar 17, 2016, 3:59:53 AM
What do you think would be the best helm enchant ? DD damage, DD radius or Temporal Chains effect ? Or maybe DD chance to detonate an additional corpse ?
"
Azrash wrote:
What do you think would be the best helm enchant ? DD damage, DD radius or Temporal Chains effect ? Or maybe DD chance to detonate an additional corpse ?

Personally I will try to get the temp chains or enfeeble effect as helmet enhcantment.
"
7thSlap wrote:
"
Azrash wrote:

Personally I will try to get the temp chains or enfeeble effect as helmet enhcantment.

that

or i guess there are good enchants for every active gem. DD radius would be my favourite, but i would be ok with temp chains/enfeeble/weakness effect; stone golem effect; flame dash/warp recovery/duration or speed

keep in mind that the build works just fine without them and it's only a QoL.

theorycrafting note. if you find the 30% temp chain effect enchant combine it with q22chains enhance4, 22q blasphemy and all the curse effect in tree and dying breath guardian you can slow "map Boss" who has 60% reduced curse effect by exactly 75% (cap)
you probably wouldn't want to do this but anyway i would be very interested in results perhaps if you made a ghudda like video

In any case, I wish you good luck finding the one!
You mentioned Enfeeble. Should i get Enfeeble instead of Elemental Weakness or Flammability because i feel squishy ? Or are they mandatory ?
I personally started using enfeeble on t11+ maps (i don't think it's necessary on lower tiers tho). Well since i'm playing nonHC league most of people i talked to said: "defence?!, more deeps!" but i understand that deaths can be very annoying especially on 90+
Chains is core of defence so don't touch that.

Few words:
For solo if you have 30% chance to ignite (scion) flammability->enfeeble otherwise substitute weakness

If you enjoy party play you should consider what is best for party, for example:
if you are not the one who carries the party you should take those curses which will benefit the strongest players in party (most often assassin mark, weakness, less often vulnerability) in this case you have role of support and big pack killer
if there are players dying ->enfeeble
if you carry the party, screw with others obviously
So how do we deal with the low Dex?
Last edited by Seulo on Mar 22, 2016, 9:46:34 PM
I am thinking of going Necromancer for the block, but I don't know what to do with the last 2 ascendancy points since blasphemy and Commander of Darkness do not work with each other.

Should I go Flesh Binder and spec into Zombies for some Meatshield tanking? I'd have to drop the clever construction circle though, so damage goes down even more.

What about Picking up either Breath or Heart of Flame to compensate?

Tree without the Flame nodes would look like this:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMDBxEPgh54L1gHGGp85YLHKPqP-v4K2L1VxjpYFLDr7o9GiELYJBpsna7wHwSzogCboVZI-oDZCyqYHb4D7jOHhTIkqjbpFm_javfXpwhTUprgRZ3v6zsN0B-RK1h3XwQDde98n988BdsLgpuaO1JTl_SXlUyzS64bJdlb-ehMLekCpcRObZwy34rsGEGHtz6VLklR8NUHHmjyrJi4kxzcjxoy0VXWgKRk5xcvRUdtGfrSwcUNHzwonL49X8Bm98FkqpuGajaIQKaskDNr29P7E2wGSWqsCPTAVGpDg9tIjkeFDeI5C5uKvk8=

Or is this all crap and Elementalist is way better?
I just want to be tanky enough for Atziri and stuff, never had a char that could kill her :(
"
Revak wrote:
I am thinking of going Necromancer for the block, but I don't know what to do with the last 2 ascendancy points since blasphemy and Commander of Darkness do not work with each other.

Should I go Flesh Binder and spec into Zombies for some Meatshield tanking? I'd have to drop the clever construction circle though, so damage goes down even more.

What about Picking up either Breath or Heart of Flame to compensate?

Tree without the Flame nodes would look like this:

Or is this all crap and Elementalist is way better?
I just want to be tanky enough for Atziri and stuff, never had a char that could kill her :(

I have no experience with summoners so please take my response only as recommendation.

Zombies without 6link and all the dmg supports will do barely any dmg, might even not be tanky enough for high lvl content and MoM, block, enfeeble, chains is more the enough for normal atziri (atziri is very easy, uber is a problem). If you get all the equip listed, you gonna have no problem running any tier map with most of the mods.

Clever constructions is super important not only for dmg but also for the 5s of trap immunity.

if i made a necromancer dd, i would spend remaining ascendancy points on survivability of stone golem (minion life, minion chaos resist) or that 40% dmg (only works with offering tho)
Last edited by Proximi on Mar 24, 2016, 2:23:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info