[2.2] [HC] Malibu's CoC - Let's Get Physical [Best Build Ever? Click(bait) to find out!]

Anyone tried this build in high maps? T12+
hey have u tested this jawel "inspired learning" ?
is it worth to sacrifice jawel slot on north in witch tree to get these bonuses?
IGN Dareiosh
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
Anyone tried this build in high maps? T12+

I cleared a -max double Vaal T14 last night pretty easily. Will try to record a video of one of the harder ones I do today for you ^^
"
Mioushu wrote:
hey have u tested this jawel "inspired learning" ?
is it worth to sacrifice jawel slot on north in witch tree to get these bonuses?

I haven't tested it, although you could easily slot it up next to the power charge in witch tree without even having to modify the build. Maybe I'll try to get my hands on one today and report back to you.
What are the perks to doing ci over low life, or vice versa, if i were contemplating which one would be better?
"
Fugazzi69 wrote:
What are the perks to doing ci over low life, or vice versa, if i were contemplating which one would be better?

CI perks:

Save currency on not buying a Shav's
Save currency on not having to roll five off color on Shav's
Can get <2x as much ES on chest vs Shav's
Don't have to take the path of shame to Arcane Vision (or be blind while you try to play without it)

Low Life perks:

More damage. Personally, the damage is so high that it's hard to tell the difference in a solo/small party situation. See my double boss, EE, monster life T10 Merveil kill in the videos section, where I was still wearing a Shav's but took myself out of low life just to see how noticeable the damage difference would be.
PST, selling my old dagger if anyone wants
~4 EX
Hey,

Why you wear a Atziri's Splendour ? Would a normal 6L Ev/Es Armour be fine or is the mana gain on kill needed?
"
Hey,

Why you wear a Atziri's Splendour ? Would a normal 6L Ev/Es Armour be fine or is the mana gain on kill needed?

You don't need the mana on kill, but it is nice to have. You can use an EVA/ES chest if you like, although Splendour has more ES than any rare will barring mirror worthy rolls. You would want to replace Splendour when you can get a very high ES chest with five off colors (or Shav's with 5 off color if you want to go low life).
Just posted a new video of a twinned, shocking ground, ele weakness, can't be stunned, 60% less regen, monster life Wasteland Map, for anyone asking if this build is any good in higher map tiers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info