[2.2] [HC] Malibu's CoC - Let's Get Physical [Best Build Ever? Click(bait) to find out!]

"
Nyurael wrote:
did u do uber with this build ?

Not yet, will record when I attempt it.
How do you level up with this build bro ?! :3
Hey, I'm a beginner and decided on using that as my first build (mostly cause it was on the reddit frontpage when i started and it looked like fun :D) and I'd have 2 questions:

First, would you recommend starting off on hybrid (standard league) and only when you get the according items to switch to the damage build and if so, what items should you have before you'd switch?

2nd: What makes Skeans better than a Kris in this build? What does a skean give you that justifies the 40% less global crit rating? Trying to get a feeling for what items you'd use in what situation, but here i don't see it. :P

Thanks in advance.
"
Sygion wrote:
How do you level up with this build bro ?! :3

Level with Blade Vortex using the following spec: http://bit.ly/1ZPm9CD
"
wage wrote:
Hey, I'm a beginner and decided on using that as my first build (mostly cause it was on the reddit frontpage when i started and it looked like fun :D) and I'd have 2 questions:

First, would you recommend starting off on hybrid (standard league) and only when you get the according items to switch to the damage build and if so, what items should you have before you'd switch?

2nd: What makes Skeans better than a Kris in this build? What does a skean give you that justifies the 40% less global crit rating? Trying to get a feeling for what items you'd use in what situation, but here i don't see it. :P

Thanks in advance.

Yup, level as hybrid with Blade Vortex (I used this build http://bit.ly/1ZPm9CD). You'll probably want to respec around level 70, when you've got some decent ES gear ready (enough to hit maybe 5.5-6k es with Discipline), and a Vagan dagger. If you don't have a 5 link you can do Cyclone/CoC/Bladefall/Crit Strikes (or controlled destruction depending on your gear).

A kris is only 1.2 base attack speed while a skean ia 1.45. My current skean hits 3.77 times per second while equipping a kris drops it to 2.72 aps--roughly a 40% damage loss. It's not too hard to reach the crit cap with the 6.6 base crit on a skean, and even it if was difficult, the 40 global crit is negligible compared to what you lose.
Hi, i need some advice, i like this build but i have mana issues on a five link with the CI variant. Any tips?
"
zozokaa wrote:
Hi, i need some advice, i like this build but i have mana issues on a five link with the CI variant. Any tips?

If your mana leech from Warlord's Mark isn't enough, use a piece of Elreon Jewelery.
^ ^ ^

Updated with current gear and trees.
First of all, interesting build!

One question: How big is the difference between CI and Low Life with Shavs? I have a Shavs in Tali, but it's only 5 link and has wrong colors as well. Would it be worth it to 6-link it or should I just go with the CI build?
Last edited by KTouta on Jan 22, 2016, 8:10:19 PM
"
KTouta wrote:
First of all, interesting build!

One question: How big is the difference between CI and Low Life with Shavs? I have a Shavs in Tali, but it's only 5 link and has wrong colors as well. Would it be worth it to 6-link it or should I just go with the CI build?

Oh hey, thanks for reminding me! I actually recorded the first map I did without low life on Talisman SC for anyone who would be interested in seeing how much damage you lose by switching to CI. It's a double boss T10 Merveil, with monster life and EE. It's under the videos section now, so I'll let you decide!

With Shav's, six linking is only the first step. Afterwards you'll still need to roll 5 off colors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info