[2.2] [HC] Malibu's CoC - Let's Get Physical [Best Build Ever? Click(bait) to find out!]

Nice build! Im currently doing it on my shadow! HC league.

But, three questions : your leech comes only from items ? (beside life leech gem, like suggested for HC)

There is any other way to keep the Power charges and the curse up, but manually casting blade vortex ?

When do i switch to CI ?
Ty bro, and again, nice build!
Having a lot of fun with this one, only have 1 piece of GG gear (my shield) and a 6l shavs, everything else is super medicore - i switched a few gear pieces and made this build even stronger, I can hold right click through any tier maps, one shot normal atziri every stage, everything i've tried just melts, I've never built such a high dps toon lol (i had a glyph mark acuity ranger back in the day and this shits all over it)

blood dance boots for frenzy charges, combined with the rotgut flask = almost perma onslaught for days, onslaught with this build scales so retardly well. I don't even have level 20 gems yet and there's nothing i can't faceroll. 6.5k es, 7.3k if i swap maligaros for voidbringers, but really no need. never once died to reflect, never notice being stunned, always full hp with tiny leech+warlords CoH, it's just bonkers.
Last edited by ukay on Jan 19, 2016, 6:56:34 PM
"
Shajirr wrote:
How exactly you survive reflect with no source of leech other than 0.2% from belt?

BV-CoH-Warlord combo is nice but you can potentially hit reflect rare before BV can curse it.

Atziri's Promise also gives 2% leech. On an unrelated note, I've actually updated the build a bit now and am running life leech instead of Crit Strikes gem, just need to update the guide.
"
Sygion wrote:
Nice build! Im currently doing it on my shadow! HC league.

But, three questions : your leech comes only from items ? (beside life leech gem, like suggested for HC)

There is any other way to keep the Power charges and the curse up, but manually casting blade vortex ?

When do i switch to CI ?
Ty bro, and again, nice build!

Leech comes from belt (although insignificant), gem, warlord's mark, and atziri's promise (6.2% total if everything is up).

For PCoC, it's totally up to your playstyle. You can drop crit strikes gem and replace it with PCoC if you like, and then have duration or AoE on Blade Vortex in its place. You can go dual curse, with Assassin's Mark and Warlord's Mark linked to your Votex, oy you could run blasphemy auras if you don't want to use the heralds.

On hardcore I respecced into CI at 71 with the gear you see linked in the first post. I would personally want to have about 6,000 energy shield or more when starting out with CI to feel comfortable.
"
ukay wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this one, only have 1 piece of GG gear (my shield) and a 6l shavs, everything else is super medicore - i switched a few gear pieces and made this build even stronger, I can hold right click through any tier maps, one shot normal atziri every stage, everything i've tried just melts, I've never built such a high dps toon lol (i had a glyph mark acuity ranger back in the day and this shits all over it)

blood dance boots for frenzy charges, combined with the rotgut flask = almost perma onslaught for days, onslaught with this build scales so retardly well. I don't even have level 20 gems yet and there's nothing i can't faceroll. 6.5k es, 7.3k if i swap maligaros for voidbringers, but really no need. never once died to reflect, never notice being stunned, always full hp with tiny leech+warlords CoH, it's just bonkers.

Nice setup!

Yup, so far my favorite thing about this build as I've been playing it has been that there are so many different combinations of tweaks and things you can do with it.
Am having loads of fun levelling this, just asking, when do you switch to the cyclone setup? I'm still using bladefall and at 5x currently!
did u do uber with this build ?
Vagan dager must have?
Digging your build! I focused a bit more on survivability yet the lower dps does not seem to be an issue whatsoever (prob because of assassins on blasp). Have you considered Magnate belt? Seemed like such a good option to me, especially with AOE corruption.

Spoiler
"
fryco wrote:
Vagan dager must have?

Yup, it's the one thing you can't do without. You don't need to multimod it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info