[2.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Contagion/Essence Drain Occultist [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Seulo wrote:
Would this be a good idea?
On a 6-link, instead of using empower, i could use poison as the last support gem.
I know Contagion doesn't spread poison but what if i use the Bino's Kitchen Knife that when a poisoned enemy dies it spreads the poison to the other mobs, adding more DPS.
Also + 30% Increased damage overtime.

I am trying poison now and it seems to work well.
"
"
denjoyfrost wrote:
Thx for the build Lift!
Can you help with the end game build for me and other players?
Skill tree changes,gems,equip?
Thx for the build again!

I am not sure what you are asking here mate? It is the same build for endgame. The reason I call it a beginners build is because it allows you to start using the build with very little currency investment :)

I wanted to know what I should get in the end, for a comfortable passage of MAP. I realized that the need to maximize resists for Merc. So I did the same build as yours (the same things with the same hp/res/spell damage/cast speed), what's next? What is the priority cast speed or spell damage? Maybe there are some unique things except gloves for this build.My main question is, I have reached the same level (81) and same gear,should i just go for more hp/es cast speed/spell damage?

Sorry for my english bro!
Anyway ty for reading and for this build!
Stay safe.
"
denjoyfrost wrote:
"
"
denjoyfrost wrote:
Thx for the build Lift!
Can you help with the end game build for me and other players?
Skill tree changes,gems,equip?
Thx for the build again!

I am not sure what you are asking here mate? It is the same build for endgame. The reason I call it a beginners build is because it allows you to start using the build with very little currency investment :)

I wanted to know what I should get in the end, for a comfortable passage of MAP. I realized that the need to maximize resists for Merc. So I did the same build as yours (the same things with the same hp/res/spell damage/cast speed), what's next? What is the priority cast speed or spell damage? Maybe there are some unique things except gloves for this build.My main question is, I have reached the same level (81) and same gear,should i just go for more hp/es cast speed/spell damage?

Sorry for my english bro!
Anyway ty for reading and for this build!
Stay safe.

Check out the "gear" section of the guide. It should tell you which affixes to prioritize :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Check out the "gear" section of the guide. It should tell you which affixes to prioritize :)[/quote]

Should i take Evasion/Energyshield Chest?
Last edited by denjoyfrost on Mar 10, 2016, 10:56:24 AM
If you can you should get a pure ES armor, however going hybrid ES/EVA works as well and it can make it easier to get the right colored sockets =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 10, 2016, 4:52:02 PM
Heya lifting so started playing PoE after a little break and did this build in HC Perandus League and im currently 68 lvl and loveing this build playing as witch and im loveing this build , it was so easy to kill all bosses ect , just dunno how it will do in mapping but gonna start soon enough! Thanks for the build!
Current Gear :
Spoiler

Flasks :
Spoiler
Anybody got a CI tree with +1 curse? I just found that helmet! and I am looking to perfect my gear, any ideas on a CI witch?

Here is my gear, feel free to critique

"
Any thoughts on taking Wicked Ward before Void Beacon on HC?
"
If you can you should get a pure ES armor, however going hybrid ES/EVA works as well and it can make it easier to get the right colored sockets =)

Thanks for answers,good luck,stay safe bro!
could these item work well with the build ?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Heartbreaker

https://coaching-games.net/
Last edited by Panta on Dec 9, 2018, 5:34:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info