[2.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Contagion/Essence Drain Occultist [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Vulerability ?

+1 curse?
Last edited by GGZII on Mar 6, 2016, 10:39:05 PM
"
GGZII wrote:
Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Vulerability ?

+1 curse?

Sure go for it if you prefer.

I like the other route :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Wrong post, sorry!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 7, 2016, 8:56:03 AM
I'm currently following this tree lifting and now have come across yours, which is better? Im level 60 atm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37BHyoIQfPB-oY-mkQdp2ESrQnpVrnpwLJwRLSt4fIMfx-vuLYsc3DLRbRm4k48aRUeX9Aj0IvQo-sBmUlPAVGwLgscEszwFl5U9X7zqakOTJ_noogCf3-98TLN_xu-IvopBh_AfBAfQH35ZEZb5N6Evtz6D2-_rDkgHHtfP_gpVxrcwXfKVLkmx8kXYvTpYFAkrCvDVOuE1kqyYE20RLwMeSVGP-qZX_o_31yaI62MfQVxATeOESFKvtUiHy1xrrUq7TXaCp5vDbWf83V_IDHWetNHPFRa_JpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2DY9napsjGKsaPIYPL0nGFY=

I'm thinking of respecing a few points and following yours as its very similar. The guide I am using says

"Curses (helmet):
3/4L: Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Vulerability (- Enlighten / Arctic Armour if you have Alpha's Howl)

CWDT (boots):
3L: Cast when damage taken - Arctic breath - Greater Multiple Projectile
1Slot: Chaos Gole"

Do you recommend switching to yours? I think your has a lot more ES nodes and would be better...but Im not sure.
So whats the suggested class now, Scion or Witch? :<
Last edited by Goatpirat on Mar 7, 2016, 2:36:54 PM
"
GGZII wrote:
I'm currently following this tree lifting and now have come across yours, which is better? Im level 60 atm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37BHyoIQfPB-oY-mkQdp2ESrQnpVrnpwLJwRLSt4fIMfx-vuLYsc3DLRbRm4k48aRUeX9Aj0IvQo-sBmUlPAVGwLgscEszwFl5U9X7zqakOTJ_noogCf3-98TLN_xu-IvopBh_AfBAfQH35ZEZb5N6Evtz6D2-_rDkgHHtfP_gpVxrcwXfKVLkmx8kXYvTpYFAkrCvDVOuE1kqyYE20RLwMeSVGP-qZX_o_31yaI62MfQVxATeOESFKvtUiHy1xrrUq7TXaCp5vDbWf83V_IDHWetNHPFRa_JpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2DY9napsjGKsaPIYPL0nGFY=

I'm thinking of respecing a few points and following yours as its very similar. The guide I am using says

"Curses (helmet):
3/4L: Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Vulerability (- Enlighten / Arctic Armour if you have Alpha's Howl)

CWDT (boots):
3L: Cast when damage taken - Arctic breath - Greater Multiple Projectile
1Slot: Chaos Gole"

Do you recommend switching to yours? I think your has a lot more ES nodes and would be better...but Im not sure.

Well I am pretty confident in saying that "my" build is much tankier, but when it comes to it, it is a matter of personal preference. Both are good :)
Thanks, what end game item is best? A really good spell dagger or say consuming dark? or even consuming dark and a binos? not too sure.

Also I'm still tempted to go the dual curse route in the tree at the top left with Malediction, any reason to not go for it?

Finally why not profane bloom?
Last edited by GGZII on Mar 7, 2016, 6:30:10 PM
"
GGZII wrote:
Thanks, what end game item is best? A really good spell dagger or say consuming dark? or even consuming dark and a binos? not too sure.

Also I'm still tempted to go the dual curse route in the tree at the top left with Malediction, any reason to not go for it?

A really good spell dagger is best.

There is no reason not to do it mate, it is completely viable - it is just a different setup, so if that is what you prefer go for it.

The reason I don't like profane bloom is because the other choices are simply better. You don't benefit that much from profane bloom.
"
"
GGZII wrote:

A really good spell dagger is best.

There is no reason not to do it mate, it is completely viable - it is just a different setup, so if that is what you prefer go for it.

The reason I don't like profane bloom is because the other choices are simply better. You don't benefit that much from profane bloom.

Thanks alot mate
"
Goatpirat wrote:
So whats the suggested class now, Scion or Witch? :<

Sorry, didnt seen the Post which answered the question already.
Last edited by Goatpirat on Mar 8, 2016, 5:12:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info