[2.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Contagion/Essence Drain Occultist [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Looking forward to the update! Hopefully another video?
Last edited by Solvaring on Mar 5, 2016, 1:38:13 PM
Build updated for 2.2!

Unfortunately I no longer feel the scion is the optimal choice for this build, instead I recommend going Witch, Occultist. For that reason the skill-trees are witch trees.

The build is now significantly tankier and deals a bit more damage as well.

Best of luck guys!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
LiftingNerdBro ... what the are you doing to me? ( And a few others as well I think. )

It is not that I think that you do not know what you are doing, as a matter of fact I certainly believe that a witch is better now for this build. BUT at level 15 my Scion was not going any where and then I saw your build, and I hat a full respec for my Scion so I picked your Scion build. In no time I got her to lvl 45, and finally started to see the good stuff with this Scion build?

Now you changed it to a witch build, and this places me in a sad position. Because I was waiting for the build of my Arc Witch to be updated to version 2.2 by the author. And my Arc Witch was the first of my characters to defeat Malachai without dying in that fight. Now I either have to respec my Arc witch to this build if I want to use your build ... start a new Witch( And I sincerely doubt I will do that.) ... or look for a different Scion build?

Last edited by Fessels2903 on Mar 5, 2016, 6:43:36 PM
So..is this a scion or witch build? its in the its in the scion forums, but when i click it, it brings me to witch?
I'm trying to mix deadeye and occultist as a scion, i'm confident it will work for me :)

Ty for the guidelines!
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
LiftingNerdBro ... what the are you doing to me? ( And a few others as well I think. )

It is not that I think that you do not know what you are doing, as a matter of fact I certainly believe that a witch is better now for this build. BUT at level 15 my Scion was not going any where and then I saw your build, and I hat a full respec for my Scion so I picked your Scion build. In no time I got her to lvl 45, and finally started to see the good stuff with this Scion build?

Now you changed it to a witch build, and this places me in a sad position. Because I was waiting for the build of my Arc Witch to be updated to version 2.2 by the author. And my Arc Witch was the first of my characters to defeat Malachai without dying in that fight. Now I either have to respec my Arc witch to this build if I want to use your build ... start a new Witch( And I sincerely doubt I will do that.) ... or look for a different Scion build?

I'm sorry man. I just want to give you guys the strongest build and unfortunately, the scion doesn't fit that criteria anymore. You will have to talk to GGG about that ;D

I have 2 scion builds available as well. A dual spark totem and a blade vortex build if you are interested. They can be found here on the forum or on the youtube :)
"
xBeWarned wrote:
So..is this a scion or witch build? its in the its in the scion forums, but when i click it, it brings me to witch?

It used to be a scion, but now it is a witch. The reason being that witch is simply better now. If I could I would remove the location of the guide, that is not one of my powers :)
I have added "My Current Gear" to the gear section so you guys can see what I am using.

Hopefully this should help :)
This is not a Scion
Thanka for the nice build
"
Broderalias wrote:
This is not a Scion
Thanka for the nice build

It used to be a scion.

I do not have the power to move it to the witch section unfortunately =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info