[2.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Contagion/Essence Drain Occultist [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
while leveling the spread works most of the times. sometimes I have the feeling that it doesn't, but it is very rare.

@lifting

what is the benefit taking vile bastion over malediction? is it just because it is more tanky or are there any other reasons?

because I believe the tankiness could also be achieved by cursing enfeeble/temp chains, plus maybe a third one with vulnerability as an offensive curse, and malediction would be a lot more damage then.

Take the curse node in top left, I run blasphmey, temp chains and enfeeble/vuln and its super tanky, i didnt go the artic armor route.
How much dps Do you have?
Still waiting for fix. It should work on Monday! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
This build is under the Scion forum but your skill trees correspond with the witch. Which class should I use and why?
"
This build is under the Scion forum but your skill trees correspond with the witch. Which class should I use and why?

It used to be a scion, but due to Ascendancy it is now a witch. I do not have control over the forums so I can't move it myself.

The build should be played as a witch optimally =)
"
"

It used to be a scion, but due to Ascendancy it is now a witch. I do not have control over the forums so I can't move it myself.

The build should be played as a witch optimally =)

You could just copy paste the op to the witch forum where i could link it in the builds list then.
Yea, but I kinda like that people can see the comments and questions of the thread :)
"
Yea, but I kinda like that people can see the comments and questions of the thread :)

You could
a) add a link to this guide in the new guide
or
b) email support and ask them to move the thread to the witch section.
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Mar 14, 2016, 5:00:49 PM
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"

You could
a) add a link to this guide in the new guide
or
b) email support and ask them to move the thread to the witch section.

Yea I will be asking support :)
Trying to play this build only selffound. Got lucky and found nearly perfect Winds of Change with 50% increased projectile atk dmg.
I started in this league with the crit spark totem build but it is so annoying to deal with the perandus guards. The totems get wrecked in no time. This build is so much better. Good work! Lvl 52 atm deathless.

Is the ED spread bug problem solved? Sometimes it doesnt work...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info