[2.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Contagion/Essence Drain Occultist [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Mobius777 wrote:
Hey guys, so I rolled a new scion and used the video guide to build out the tree. I didn't read that the optimal class is a witch until today. For ascendency I am planning on going Occultist/Deadeye. I am using the skill gem setup outlined in this guide. I would like some advice on which curse setup to use to take advantage of the occultist ascendency. I have seen some people say they are using blasphemy/temp chains/vuln. Should I use this curse setup and if so what should i drop from the current skill gem setup? Thank you!

For curses I'd suggest: Vulnerability and temporal chains yea. Enfeeble is another good choice as well. You could even go tripple curse since you are so close to whispers of doom anyway =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just a question. How can Vaal Haste work with Cast When Damage Taken when the rest of Vaal Aura gems doesnt? (like Vaal Discipline). I didnt test it though. Just dont want to spend my chroma orbs to get that if that doesnt work. Did anybody test it?
"
DaveOshiCZ wrote:
Just a question. How can Vaal Haste work with Cast When Damage Taken when the rest of Vaal Aura gems doesnt? (like Vaal Discipline). I didnt test it though. Just dont want to spend my chroma orbs to get that if that doesnt work. Did anybody test it?

vaal haste is not triggered by cwdt ... it is a self cast
"
DaveOshiCZ wrote:

Even though it is in the same link, it needs to be selfcast. CWDT is for the other gems :)
im low life, should I use a rebeak for 100% increased damage or a consuming dark for 45% spell damage and poison
"
GGZII wrote:
im low life, should I use a rebeak for 100% increased damage or a consuming dark for 45% spell damage and poison

Redbeak.
"
djnat wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

Redbeak.

Redbeak for sure! :)
Recommended flasks have now been added to the guide!
Bonjour,

L'arbre de skill passif est si je ne me trompe pas pour la classe Witch or il s'agit d'un guide pour les Scion, c'est possible de corriger ceci. je vous remercie.
Last edited by IronFel on Mar 29, 2016, 1:04:26 PM
"
IronFel wrote:
Bonjour,

L'arbre de skill passif est si je ne me trompe pas pour la classe Witch or il s'agit d'un guide pour les Scion, c'est possible de corriger ceci. je vous remercie.

Originalement, c'etait pour les Scion - mais c'est maintenant (apres l'expansion) pour la Witch. Ce n'est pas possible pour Lifting de changer où se trouve ce poste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info