[2.4 Assassin] Viper Strike Build Fast, Fun and Cheap to Start [Video Guide]

"
Rumdum wrote:
"
Anderherz wrote:
hey, what auras are you using?

in the posted gear I can find Grace, Herald of Ash but also a Blasphemy Aura (Assassins Mark) in the Bino's. what do you think is the best combination?

Thanks for mentioning that. Assassin auras are blasphemy with vulnerability and grace
For raider grace and herald of ash

(the assassin mark was a carry over from 2.1 not need any more)

oh yeah blasphemy & vulnerability sounds great! ty
btw Rumdum, y do Atziri (and uber) with this build? (maybe i dont see it in description)

and plz show flasks what y use in 2.2 on Assassin
Last edited by Fotu on Mar 14, 2016, 6:15:39 PM
i do normal Atziri some times but not uber. The flasks have been added to the gear section
the assassin video is out and the dps is updated for 2.2
Got a quick question, maybe I'm just missing something, but when I switched from Lavianga's Wisdom to Death's Hand, my Viper Strike displayed DPS shot up by like 4k, and in the Character interface on Viper Strike it shows that it's because it adds a lot of "off hand total combined damage". Should this even be the case? I thought VS only uses Bino's to attack hence we don't need Death's Hand with strong stats, only the additional mods for power charges & unholy might. Is the displayed dps on Viper Strike wrong then?
Rumdum, show def stats screen from map without buffs.
ok
I am currently level 80 and using this build.
I spent tons of chaos to buy regrets so i could switch builds. Previously i was using an arc-crit mine build, but i felt it was too slow at this level. So i found this build and decided to invest some chaos to switch build and get some gear for this. I never had this much fun in PoE! Fantastic build and fun to play, i regret nothing spending a lot of currency to switch. Thanks!
glad that you are having fun with it and your investment worked out :)
Yo i don't want to sound like a dick or trash on your build, but the fact is that this character only gets around 120% increased hp, which is basically nothing. Even in SoftCore, this character can easily get one shot, so while it has really good dps(I was genuinely impressed by how fast it was clearing tier 15 abyss), and map combination of map mods like added fire, lightning, tempchains, enfeeble, etc seems it would destroy this character before any regen from binos can be applied. This does seem very interesting however and i think ill make my own version of viper strike after watching this video. (Didn't read the guide so pardon me if i missed something.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info