[2.4 Assassin] Viper Strike Build Fast, Fun and Cheap to Start [Video Guide]

Started a new character in Prophecy for this build. Currently level 48. So far, so good!

Watched the 2.2 video that you posted and I don't think it was mentioned how you collect Frenzy and Power Charges. Like for Death's Hand, what skill do you use that deals the stun for you to proc Death's Hand? Not sure if I missed it on the video/guide but yeah, so far my only question would be how Frenzy and Power Charges are generated.

Cheers!
"
Grindingman wrote:
Started a new character in Prophecy for this build. Currently level 48. So far, so good!

Watched the 2.2 video that you posted and I don't think it was mentioned how you collect Frenzy and Power Charges. Like for Death's Hand, what skill do you use that deals the stun for you to proc Death's Hand? Not sure if I missed it on the video/guide but yeah, so far my only question would be how Frenzy and Power Charges are generated.

Cheers!

Have been wondering the same thing! Here's what I figured out:

Power Charges: I think you don't need a certain skill for the stun, Viper Strike should do the job.

Frenzy Charges: There's a Frenzy gem in the gloves shown in the Gear/Links section of the OP. And in the Leveling section Rumdum tells us to "Use blaspheme and Poacher's Mark until you get mana leech and life leech".
The blasphemic Poacher's Mark is what I use to get Frenzy Charges.
Last edited by Homer_Sapiens on Jul 20, 2016, 1:52:37 PM
"
Grindingman wrote:

Cheers!

Hi sorry for the late reply i did not expect comments on this thread.
I get frenzy charges by using the skill Blood Rage later in the game. Early on before you have a lot of life leach the poachers mark blasphemy combo makes them. Frenzy is to get them on bosses.

For power charges early only i don't get any but once you do the lab for the first time you can get Unstable infusion. Or save that for 3rd lab up to you :). Deaths hand makes them late game because all critical hits do enough to stun normal mobs.

Hope you still see this.
er.. besides Viper Strike what other skill-gems do you use (along with support ones)?
hi i use viper strike linked with multi strike, increased aoe, Melee physical and Void manipulation. If you want to see more of the skill gems you can mouse over the gear in the gear/links section and the gems should pop up on each item.
Is this build HC viable?
Hi did a huge update for patch 2.4 with big changes to the skill and some new links and gear based on what people who played the build recommended. Also there is an updated video guide. Hope you guys enjoy!
Hello, i'm level 78 and i have big problems to level up with this build because i die EVER from elemental damage when i have 75 all resistance (but 24 chaos resistance) during maps level 6, 7) i can't survive and i have 3,440 life

Im rather new to PoE, and i have a question about this build. Is there any real benefit to using viper strike if you have Cospri's Will? I have a build very similar to this but i have been experimenting with dual strike and puncture and letting Cospri's Will do the poisoning.
only lmao would play hp based shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info