[2.4 Assassin] Viper Strike Build Fast, Fun and Cheap to Start [Video Guide]

I am looking for a different melee build and this one seems intresting. :)

Are you running with this build right now, and hows it going for you?
Hi i have just started lvling with the raider version of this build only have a lvl 27 so far. As ranger it is harder at these early lvls then shadow but still making it through. The new mana flask Zerphi's Last Breath is helping a lot too.
Hi all :)

This is my current Passive Skill Tree and Equipment. I'm level 71 in Standard ( i was in Talisman before update )

--> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FourthSnake/characters <--

I have a question :

I made only 5k DPS , do this equipment decrease my effective DPS or can i use different equip? (obviusly not a 2H Sword, only Claw , 1H mace and so on with different mods)

Thanks for answer.

_Saw_
Last edited by FourthSnake on Mar 11, 2016, 10:48:04 AM
hi your skill tree looks good. For the equipment you need a better weapon. I posted how to find weapons under the gear/links section. Another way you could increase your dps is to get jewelry with added physical on it like this one does
. For the off hand i have the two weapons that would be good in the gear/links section any others are a wast because you can not attack with them. Lastly if you realy wanted to increase your dps you could use
which adds A LOT of physical dmg :)
Added the first video for 2.2 with the ranger as the raider ascendancy class. If you are going shadow with assassin that will becoming next but for now check out the 2.1 video it is very similar.
Hi, i was wondering where the optimal spot would be to place the Growing Agony Gem? sorry im kind of a noob with them.
Here are the good spots for growing agony jewel that i know of: Growing Agony Spots
I see that the Bascinet exclude Armour usage...what does it means? That Armour and Evasion of the Armour aren't calculated in Defense Stats or That i can't use equipped Skills ??

Thanks for the previous answer :)
"
FourthSnake wrote:
I see that the Bascinet exclude Armour usage...what does it means? That Armour and Evasion of the Armour aren't calculated in Defense Stats or That i can't use equipped Skills ??

Thanks for the previous answer :)

wearing Bringer of Rain means you cannot equip a chest armour piece
What he said ^ :) The chest armor is not there at all in any way except for looks. and to make up for it the bringer of rain gives your main skill 7 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info