Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

if they nerf it we can just go back to tornado shot :)
Does lightning golem (replacing ice golem) fit into this build or not? Yet to test, just wanted a theoretical opinion.
Hello people.

I was wondering if you all can help me out.
My previous character was a deadeye,T-shot/B-rain.
Since this build was made before the ascendancy i was wondering does anyone have any suggestions regarding the ascendancy path?

My theory is that LA/B-rain with voltaxic is strong enough on a 6L and it does not need deadeye.I was wondering does anyone have any experience farming high end maps 13 and above with deadeye?

Because i was thinking to opt for Raider(Quartz infusion,Avatar of the veil and rapid assault. IMHO this would give you insane movement speed and extraordinary defense. Since the build has enough damage as is it i think this would be a excellent option for both SC/HC highest level of play. But i would only take this if i had the highest possible gear available. That means the best possible item in every slot?

What do you guys think?

"
4nthraxx wrote:
Does lightning golem (replacing ice golem) fit into this build or not? Yet to test, just wanted a theoretical opinion.

Theoretically, yes. Will it be better than Ice Golem? Harder to say. I don't think the attack speed buff is better than crit/accuracy, but how big of a boost is the temp aura to boost lightning damage? Not sure how much lightning damage it adds.

"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Hello people.

I was wondering if you all can help me out.
My previous character was a deadeye,T-shot/B-rain.
Since this build was made before the ascendancy i was wondering does anyone have any suggestions regarding the ascendancy path?

My theory is that LA/B-rain with voltaxic is strong enough on a 6L and it does not need deadeye.I was wondering does anyone have any experience farming high end maps 13 and above with deadeye?

Because i was thinking to opt for Raider(Quartz infusion,Avatar of the veil and rapid assault. IMHO this would give you insane movement speed and extraordinary defense. Since the build has enough damage as is it i think this would be a excellent option for both SC/HC highest level of play. But i would only take this if i had the highest possible gear available. That means the best possible item in every slot?

What do you guys think?

Raider definitely has some strong defensive benefits. It's great for mapping, but if you run into any extended boss fights, you're not going to be able to keep the buffs going, since they are on-kill effects.

Don't discount Pathfinder as a great defensive option. Master Surgeon tree gives you free bleed removal, AS/MS while using flasks, flask charges on crit, and increased life recovery. Master Herbalist boosts your ST nicely by adding poison during flask effect and boosting poison damage/duration. Free up a slot in BR for crit chance/damage/etc.
At this point im at around 75k lightning arrow with 7 frenzy charges, hot, wrath, and blood rage in my six link chest. Obviously I could get a better rat's nest, but other than that where would I see the most benefits from upgrades?

GEAR:
Spoiler

TREE:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQ2ND6sT2hVDFr8ZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsknST9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI-z0MxSRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG1sbj1vnnBSdO11y3b3dwd9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTieCMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqTH5cGm7WcpJ2qoJ-hIqJAo4qly6_rsQG1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvoC-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLKSs9e02_TftQj2sHdqOOf5ljnVOm96mLtP-2D7g7vevC78bP0-PzF_rr_3g==
Probably in the amulet. You need a really good WED + crit multi one to boost your damage.
"
djnat wrote:
Probably in the amulet. You need a really good WED + crit multi one to boost your damage.

Thanks, so for jewelry would wed be prefered over flat lightning damage?
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Thanks, so for jewelry would wed be prefered over flat lightning damage?

A high WED roll is a lot better than a low flat lightning damage roll.

Plus, the crit multi is a nice bonus, since it scales wery well in a crit build like this.
Beat my previous 7 minute run with a 5:46 run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C945bd3kJk
Feel free pm me questions about my spec
IRL stuff
"
4nthraxx wrote:

I tested ice 19 vs lightning 16
Ice 19 is almost maxed, lightning 16 is maxed : 9ias
I tried diffrent setups changing crit multi, crit chance and with and without frenzy charges.
Mostly the dps is pretty similar something like 35356 vs 35351, but on certain situations lightning golem gives around 1% dps more.
Temp aura is so random and doesnt provide much bonuses, probably because it was designed for summoners, so that way it isnt too op for them.
From my testing i would reccomend using lightning golem, with similar dps i prefer more ias cos it promotes quicker gameplay and just feels more swift + its ranged so its not that fragile
Also while using diamond flask too much crit chance is not that good since diamond flask hits its maximum effectivness at 50-60% and its not that hard to hit that number with proper tree and few pieces of crit chance gear and power charges.

TLDR lightning is slightly better, but it depends on your gear and tree especially : crit multi, crit chance, ias, acu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info