Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Well, my character does insane DPS now.. Only problem is that at level 90 I've got 4k HP and about 8k evasion, so I need to probably dump some of my DPS nodes into life nodes.

I get 100~ life from my quiver, 45~ from one of my rings, 80~ from my armor, 80~ from my belt, 65~ from my boots, 35~ from my amulet but it still doesn't seem like enough.

Also, this quiver is awesome.

Nioce Quiver !
"
knotzthar wrote:
Any belt with added ele damage seems to have more damage than "Doryani's belt with lightning dmg"

Tnx for info.
Hey guys, i currently have a 5L Voltaxic. Is it worth thinking of upgrading to a 6L with a little lower dps for that extra socket for Void Manipulation? for another 10-14 exalt? :S

Here's my stats

Rarity: Unique
Voltaxic Rift
Spine Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 32-96 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 1-313 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.53 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Str: 62
Dex: 212
Int: 93
--------
Sockets: R-G-G-G-B G
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
Adds 1-313 Lightning Damage
13% increased Attack Speed
100% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
10% chance to Shock
Your Chaos Damage can Shock
--------

IGN- Wadski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbIZA05hQnc

Probably my fastest uber run with this build. I tweaked some parts of the build though
43k BR
36k LA

Voltaxic is pretty solid in this meta
IRL stuff
Im wondering: How do you guys create and maintain frenzy charges? Are you actually attacking with Frenzy skll?

DPS wise im far (faaar) from those numbers in this thread, but just attacking with LA is far quicker to kill trash than frenzy + LA.
"
yasutora317 wrote:
Hey guys, i currently have a 5L Voltaxic. Is it worth thinking of upgrading to a 6L with a little lower dps for that extra socket for Void Manipulation? for another 10-14 exalt? :S

A 6L will give you a very impressive damage increase, for either LA or BR. If you have the currency to get a 6L, you can easily add a couple extra Divines to reroll the Voltaxic (assuming it's not corrupted, of course). There are only 2 variable rolls on Voltaxic, so it's theoretically not too difficult to reroll one with good stats.

"
Poerger wrote:
Im wondering: How do you guys create and maintain frenzy charges? Are you actually attacking with Frenzy skll?

DPS wise im far (faaar) from those numbers in this thread, but just attacking with LA is far quicker to kill trash than frenzy + LA.

There are multiple ways to gain charges. Many people use Blood Rage for auto-generation plus the attack speed boost.

I use Frenzy and GMP as a curse-caster. It's easy to build up the first 7 charges, and once you're at max, each time you curse a pack you keep the charge duration refreshed.
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Mar 29, 2016, 11:57:54 AM
Im looking to buy a voltaxic and i wondering if i should care more about the lightning damage or the atack speed roll. Sadly i dont have a stack of ex to buy a perfect roll one.
can anyone give feedback on the ascendandy classes? I was gonna go with deadeye.

"
dguay wrote:

Not sure what to change or upgrade next... I only have 3.5k hp with 50-60 resists. I'm at level 83 right now.

Any advice?

Just get jewels with resist and drop one damage ring for resist like I did.

You have TWO 6 links... you don't need more damage. I have 4.2k life 28k blast rain 43k LArrow without any buffs other than Wraath and Herald of thunder aura.

Now a question for you (or anyone)... how the hell do you get dual 6 links? I can't understand how people make so much currency to get dual 6L while I spend every season with only 5 links. The times I tried 6 link... never happened.
IGN: LessBow
I managed to get my hands on a 25% blast rain damage Rat's Nest. My DPS has gone up about 2.5k, a rough 4.5% increase

Take it for what it is. Something nice to have, definitely not before min-maxing out the rest of the gear tho!

Bye!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info