Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

No problem. He gets the charges from Assassin's Mark + Curse on hit (Look at page 1 for the gem setup).
@LotionExplosion: I've looked at your character now that your profile's unlocked. It seems you have (almost) the same gear and setup as Daimler has. Even full six-links. That's probably why it's working out so well for you.

How many Exalts have you spent on your gear so far? And what DPS do you drop to if you were to reduce your 6L to 5L only (just so I can compare)?

I think my gear isn't anywhere near good enough yet, so my DPS is utterly crap in comparison to everyone else's. My tooltip DPS is pretty low (neither one of them are over 15k). I'm going to need to farm a lot more to upgrade my gear.
Last edited by Nitorita on Mar 24, 2016, 6:16:45 PM
A lot of it is borrowed so I can't really say for sure. The 6l's are probably the most expensive part of it though. Losing a 6l currently is almost a 10k drop, but I'm sure it'd be way more when I max out my gems... I think it's definitely worth trying for.
"
A lot of it is borrowed so I can't really say for sure. The 6l's are probably the most expensive part of it though. Losing a 6l currently is almost a 10k drop, but I'm sure it'd be way more when I max out my gems... I think it's definitely worth trying for.

Yeah, I don't have many friends in PoE at the moment, so I don't have much in the way of currency.

Daimler's Crit Voltaxic build isn't necessarily expensive (to be half as good as his character), but it's certainly difficult to save up for since it's a bit of an all-or-nothing build (i.e. you need to have all the gear or else it's going to be lacking in many ways).

Were you getting 60k on Blast Rain or Lightning Arrow? In terms of priority, which gear should I focus on grabbing first (feel free to look at my current character and see what it has at the moment).
Last edited by Nitorita on Mar 24, 2016, 6:30:07 PM
@Daimler's

Could u post ur tree?
60k in LA.

I think you should upgrade your gloves first and foremost to either unique, both options for gloves are pretty cheap (probably like 1c). I assume you have 75% all res in merc? Also just a note but physical damage does very little for you with this build. Aside from the gloves you could also look into getting a rat's nest but you'd lose a lot of survivability. I'd also definitely replace your belt with a tri-res +life +WED belt, I think you could get a decent one for a couple of chaos and it could open up a lot more opportunities in other gear (My belt is pretty bad because I don't need the increased phys damage, the armor, and the WED is low).
"
Blast rain enchantment is 50% chance to have an additional blast (from 4 -> 5). That's essentially 4.5 blasts per BR.

Lightning arrow enchantment is that 1 LA (and you fire ~4 per click) hits two additional enemies.

I feel like it's not even comparable. I'm going to be doing ubers and T14/15 eventually - I'm almost positive I'll have faster clear times with the LA enchantment.

hmm we are not talking about the same enchant, i m talking about +25% dmg on blast rain

btw the for answers my choice is already make ! :)
"
60k in LA.

I think you should upgrade your gloves first and foremost to either unique, both options for gloves are pretty cheap (probably like 1c). I assume you have 75% all res in merc? Also just a note but physical damage does very little for you with this build. Aside from the gloves you could also look into getting a rat's nest but you'd lose a lot of survivability. I'd also definitely replace your belt with a tri-res +life +WED belt, I think you could get a decent one for a couple of chaos and it could open up a lot more opportunities in other gear (My belt is pretty bad because I don't need the increased phys damage, the armor, and the WED is low).

I only kept the belt because it's given me around +300 HP. There's nothing else good about it, really.

I've considered a Shadows and Dust for purely fun, although the Maligaro's is cheaper.

I'm certainly interested in getting a Rat's Nest, but it'll probably take me forever to grind the Merciless labyrinth to get LA +2 onto it. And nobody's really selling it on poe.trade, either.

There are two other good unique helm alternatives with LA +2 on it (affordable too), but the two sellers have been offline lately :(. I'll keep trying to contact them.

Anyway, I'll swap out my belt if you deem that it's bottlenecking my resistances.

So is the helm, gloves, and belt my primary concern at this time, then? If so, I'll get right to them. Thanks!
"
f0nko wrote:
@Daimler's

Could u post ur tree?

Damier*. MY Tree/profile is public, you can just open my profile and there you go.
question to Damier, how did you spend your 6 Ascendancy on Deadeye class ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info