Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Get the lightning arrow enchant if you can. WIt works so nicely with Deadeye.

This build is ridiculously strong. I'm level 73 and I do like 60k buffed (with vaal haste) damage. My gems have 0% quality and are all like level 16-17 right now, too. Jesus.

Mind unhiding your character so we could take a look at its gear?

And did you follow Daimler's Skill Tree, or the OP's skill tree?
Last edited by Nitorita on Mar 24, 2016, 1:11:53 PM
"
Nitorita wrote:
"

This build is ridiculously strong. I'm level 73 and I do like 60k buffed (with vaal haste) damage. My gems have 0% quality and are all like level 16-17 right now, too. Jesus.

Mind unhiding your character so we could take a look at its gear?

And did you follow Daimler's Skill Tree, or the OP's skill tree?

I followed Daimer's tree, and I don't mind, but I'm not sure how to unhide my character.
btw guys, LA is for cleaning trash mobs, they are all the time one shoted.

you need upgrade blast rain for endgame boss, lightning arrow is useless on them and this is the main difficulty.

i ve taken a rat's nest with +25% dmg on blast rain

i ll try it in map T14/15
"
RøckStar wrote:

you need upgrade blast rain for endgame boss, lightning arrow is useless on them and this is the main difficulty.

Look at Damier's post on page 56 of this thread. Some of the hardest bosses for him take 2-3 seconds using his build.
"
I followed Daimer's tree, and I don't mind, but I'm not sure how to unhide my character.

At the top left, click your username after the "Logged in as" and then on the right under your username, click "Privacy settings".
Whoops.
Last edited by LotionExplosion on Mar 24, 2016, 3:45:05 PM
So is the general consensus that Coil while is amazing for this build just takes to much resistances which eats into our offensive stats? I'm currently a champion with 6l coil and my LA is around 30k buffed up? I imagine I'm the most tank we can be with coil, taste of hate, and champion. My main goal for this build is solely to farm Uber.
"
"
RøckStar wrote:

Look at Damier's post on page 56 of this thread. Some of the hardest bosses for him take 2-3 seconds using his build.

i ve looked his post, but i dont change my opinion. His build and his stuff are strong (i have approximatively the same) and yes you can OS packs and boss.

But for ubers or t14/t15 even with a perfect gear you dont OS them.

that's why i think blast rain is better for head enchant.

after all it depend of your objective, mine is ubers but if you just want speed clean map LA is a better choice
Blast rain enchantment is 50% chance to have an additional blast (from 4 -> 5). That's essentially 4.5 blasts per BR.

Lightning arrow enchantment is that 1 LA (and you fire ~4 per click) hits two additional enemies.

I feel like it's not even comparable. I'm going to be doing ubers and T14/15 eventually - I'm almost positive I'll have faster clear times with the LA enchantment.
Last edited by LotionExplosion on Mar 24, 2016, 4:15:36 PM
"
"
Vas3k wrote:
is herald of ice better then herald of thunder ? i have been running with wrath + herald of thunder atm

will i get more dps from herald of ice ?

More DPS with Herald of Thunder but you will not be generating many power charges. Herald of Ice generates way more power charges because of the way it works (frozen enemy explodes and curses everyone near him).. With HoT you'll have to physically be near the enemies to curse them which is a pretty infrequent thing.

"
Vas3k wrote:

"

so you do more dps at lvl 73 then OP at level 90+ ?

Yes. This is with LA btw, my BR is a lot weaker than his. Also this testing was with HoI.

thanks for answer

sorry if its a supper noob question im still pretty new but where does he get power charges from ? Looking at hes skill tree and gems i dont see where he gets them from

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info