Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Thor_2 wrote:
Because what i have said before i think Pathfinder is the way to go.

Going for Master Herbalist in first place and after that, IMHO going for Master Alchemist.

You think Master Alchemist over Master Surgeon?
Well, Master Surgeon has been nerfed already, it was 20% now it's 10% chance to gain a charge on crit.
I've played this build now in and out on Talisman. Made a lot of Uber runs (around 40) and i personally think there is plenty of choice towards Ascendancy classes for that.

First of all the obvious ones being Assassin, Deadeye and ofc. Pathfinder. We will have to wait if Voltaxic itself is being nerfed since it was so predominant on the Talisman league.

Some hidden potential i can see in Trickster (You can still go Lifebased) since you get the 250 Flat-ES on "Shade Form" so you basically _always_ have some nice buffs either being on full ES or the opposite or having it started recharging int he past 4 seconds. There are some nice defensive options here if we can reach still as much damage as we can now.

Raider can be nice for Mapclearing due to the heavy frenzy charge focus, though the on kill effects are not that beneficial towards Bosses.

So the last niche option which i think might be okayish is being Slayer since afaik Bows are concidered 2 Handed weapons(?). Just worth a thought at least.

Edit: Oh and of course some nice Scion combinations maybe :-)

Regards

Damier
Last edited by Damier on Feb 26, 2016, 8:04:34 PM
"
Damier wrote:

So the last niche option which i think might be okayish is being Slayer since afaik Bows are concidered 2 Handed weapons(?). Just worth a thought at least.

Bows are to be considered two handed weapons, it is just there were no nodes those are not two handed melee nodes, at least i do not recall them. I hope it is not the typo because bonuses are really good for running uber.

As you said Raider may become the most popular prestige because of the speed it provides but it might fall off when it comes to boss fights. Deadeye on the other hand gives nothing but damage. but God, he adds a lot of it. Prestige have literally no bad nodes, every one is decent enough to be taken.

Assassin looks kinda clunky now, Ambush requires a lot of dancing around Herald of Thunder and Golem because they can hit the mob and render Ambush useless, and even if it works we will see the greatest impact of it on trash but since when voltaxic la had troubles with trash? I do not even want to talk about the decrease of critical multiplier on Deadly Infusion. Straight from the best prestige of them all Assassin turned into a mediocre one.
Last edited by Teplokot on Feb 26, 2016, 9:49:45 PM
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Damier wrote:

Bows are to be considered two handed weapons, it is just there were no nodes those are not two handed melee nodes, at least i do not recall them. I hope it is not the typo because bonuses are really good for running uber.

As you said Raider may become the most popular prestige because of the speed it provides but it might fall off when it comes to boss fights. Deadeye on the other hand gives nothing but damage. but God, he adds a lot of it. Prestige have literally no bad nodes, every one is decent enough to be taken.

Assassin looks kinda clunky now, Ambush requires a lot of dancing around Herald of Thunder and Golem because they can hit the mob and render Ambush useless, and even if it works we will see the greatest impact of it on trash but since when voltaxic la had troubles with trash? I do not even want to talk about the decrease of critical multiplier on Deadly Infusion. Straight from the best prestige of them all Assassin turned into a mediocre one.

Bows are classified as bows.. 2 handed weapons are 2 handed weapons. What part of that is hard to understand? If bows are two handed weapons, you can't use quivers
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Damier wrote:

I'm not sure assassin is a mediocre one. If you have a way of keeping up the power charges (unstable infusion should help with that), it seems you can really go a long way into supercharging Voltaxic crit.

Pathfinder is basically pointless now. You can't grab master alchemist, nature's adrenaline, and master herbalist, not to mention you lose out on the flask duration nodes in the master surgeon path in favor of some elemental resistances you will not need unless you go for a coil variant.

If you're not going to go with assassin, I think avatar of slaughter raider with a corrupted +1 frenzy darkray will be the way to go.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
I'm not sure assassin is a mediocre one. If you have a way of keeping up the power charges (unstable infusion should help with that), it seems you can really go a long way into supercharging Voltaxic crit.

Pathfinder is basically pointless now. You can't grab master alchemist, nature's adrenaline, and master herbalist, not to mention you lose out on the flask duration nodes in the master surgeon path in favor of some elemental resistances you will not need unless you go for a coil variant.

If you're not going to go with assassin, I think avatar of slaughter raider with a corrupted +1 frenzy darkray will be the way to go.

Excuse me for asking, but why not Deadeye with Ricochet and Far Shot?
Frees up a space in the LA gem link plus gives u a ton of dmg.

If we are talking about QoL and comfort in mapping, i think Deadeye is the way to go.

Ok Assassin may be good with Deadly Infusion, but still i think the dps u get from Deadeye is superior.
"
kiernoz wrote:
"
Undriuz wrote:
Mhhh Poison Support Gem nerfed...

time to invest in Fatal Toxins

it was worth investing even before. sadly nobody did it
"
Hauzilla wrote:

Bows are classified as bows.. 2 handed weapons are 2 handed weapons. What part of that is hard to understand? If bows are two handed weapons, you can't use quivers

Prove me wrong.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bow

"Bows are a class of two-handed ranged weapons"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18439/page/1

"Technically, within the game bows are considered two-handed weapons"
Last edited by Teplokot on Feb 27, 2016, 10:37:27 AM
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Hauzilla wrote:

Prove me wrong.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bow

"Bows are a class of two-handed ranged weapons"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18439/page/1

"Technically, within the game bows are considered two-handed weapons"

I removed my criticism towards this guy from my last statement and decided to ignore him. Would suggest you to do the same ;-) He's talking too much BS.
Last edited by Damier on Feb 27, 2016, 12:16:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info