Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Eko13 wrote:

I'm waiting an answer on your post, because i've tryed this build too ...changed all my items for it...and my dps looks so poor now...in Phys dps i could do T14 maps, now i'm stuck on T10 with an extremly low dps...guess it's only good to farm low lvl maps.

Mathil shown off that t15 are doable with this, no clue how can you say its usefull only for low level maps. If u cant follow up the gear requirements which are not really insane i have no clue how to fix that. Also your profile is private so cant even see what kind of gear and skills you have.
guys, any ideas on the ascendancy classes? ....all 3 ranger spec seem viable, but than again assassin and perma fortify duelist are awesome too
"

suggest u removing Arcing Blows and Coldhearted calculation and pick 3 more frenzy charges with those points. i have less tooltip damage and i can do t12 maps np so no clue if that would help you perform any better or we think of "low damage" in a different way.

P.S. 16k on my LA in HO, 25.5k on my Blast rain.

Edit: and yea, im doing Blood Magic mod up to t11 i think, havent seen it lately so i really have no clue what are your issues with dps, may be replace yr jewels with something more usefull ?

i can do map rare T14 easly. but still need to find a way to improve dps
"
kiernoz wrote:

i can do map rare T14 easly. but still need to find a way to improve dps

Gently asking why. i already twoshot t12 bosses with my current tree and gear, guess you are looking to oneshot everything. Grind more levels for dps nods and get insane jewels proj dmg/chaos dmg/light crit/light mult or global crit/mult.
well, i cant say i can twoshot bosses easly, i mean i have to spend some time dodging and looking for a moment to send some blasts for bosses t12 and above.

im just looking for explanation why people are getting 100k+ on blast rain :D

do you thing its better to change crit multi tali for a deccent amu with int? it costs some EX so i want to ask if its better.

i have big problem with INT sits why i cant use Maligaros
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
JusSolus wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
All I mainly die to is porcupines. Its like with all the mapping I do I have to go so slow all the time. Anyone have a no brain way to run without all the worries. I am tired of firing into a pack off screen only to move into the screen and get 1 or 2 hit by the projectiles. I was thinking of going CWDT setup yet without freezing the porcupines like my other builds do I am unsure that will help much in this issue either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I like running maps fast yet its almost like every third tier 10+ maps are throwing up porcupines like crazy. It is so annoying.

Ha Ha yea its real simple. Don't follow these glass cannon guides. look at his life 4600 theres no way this build is viable without super uber gear that almost no one will end up getting and even then you will still die in a second if the wind blows in the wrong direction. You can use the HC version of LA/Blast Rain, still clear everything in the game fast and not have to worry about dieing even close to as much.

I am very familiar with most HC builds since I used to make a lot of them. What is the mechanics of this build in HC. Lightning coil with more HP. Even with LC for armor I do not see that 40% conversion working especially on fracture maps with porcupines. Can you post a link to a HC varient so I can compare what someone has already tested that works.

Thanks

I think you may wanna check thread of ad1ce
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1396515

Basically for defense you want to have way more life and use Taste of Hate, picking Druidic Rite and maybe flask duration on belt to have almost 100% cover time of Taste of Hate.
Thanks for the info I already did a lot of testing and without CWDT setup and evasion armor and the build is way to squishy vs. porcupines even with cwdt setup and taste flask. I currently am not running CWDT and only changed to a HC type lightning coil setup and porcupines are not really an issue anymore. Taste is fine I have always run the flask yet that flask alone without LC armor and well cwdt setup will not save this character from porcupines especially on fracture maps. Currently I have spec'd into a LC armor setup and all is fine. I may even add cwdt setup for a huge buffer yet porcupines and fracture maps with porcupines was the only major hurdle I had to overcome. I can spec into 5k life with LC for uber runs with no problems so right now its just testing out some of the tree node aspects. Also like many here its not always about what you see in the overall dps stats. A great example of this is: Aspect of the eagle & lynx. The physical damage mods do nothing for this build in general. Taking for example the crackling speed cluster instead shows the same dps on the overall sheet yet the lightning damage is roughly 800 or so more and when that's converted to chaos it is very noticeable in more damage output then the eagle & lynx nodes yet the FRW is always nice from those nodes but if its just to get the crit chance IMO you are better off with depth perception yet thats just me xD.

Thanks for the info. I did convert to Lightning coil and that alone fixed the issue I was having yet I will probably place a cwdt setup in as I test a little more as I slowly do t-14 and t-15 maps more.

:P all, it is a great build with a few changes on the tree needed over the original guide IMO to become a little less squishy xD.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 8, 2016, 11:15:49 AM
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
A great example of this is: Aspect of the eagle & lynx. The physical damage mods do nothing for this build in general. Taking for example the crackling speed cluster instead shows the same dps on the overall sheet yet the lightning damage is roughly 800 or so more and when that's converted to chaos it is very noticeable in more damage output then the eagle & lynx nodes yet the FRW is always nice from those nodes but if its just to get the crit chance IMO you are better off with depth perception yet thats just me xD.

Yeah, I have same issue. I was using snakebite so I pick Fatal Toxins. Now I changed to a rare glove and I cannot decide where to put those 4 points to have the best result. Either Method to the Madness or Aspect of the Eagle/Lynx or maybe more life/crit chance/jewel slot from somewhere else.
Last edited by Eko13 on Feb 9, 2016, 10:35:07 AM
Hi , Mathil Ive been going over a recent video of yours doing uber .
I am trying to understand what exactly is happening at the duo boss fight ... It went way too fast like it does with normal Atziri ..

1. You pop vaal clarity / haste and then lay down mirror clones
2. vaal 1 comes up and you dps it with blast rain? - then you stop for some reason at some point and go to vaal 2
3. clear trash mobs with LA
4. Dps vaal 2
5. both vaal go into hiding
6. clear trash mobs with LA
7. Both vaals come up
8. Not sure what or which one you are targetting ... you dps with blast rain
9. power through ball lightning and kill both at the same time.

from 8 to 9 how did you manage to check both vaals health and make sure they were both evenly dpsed?

Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info