Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

I feel safer playing this build then playing my crit rainbow nuke 6.8k life tank, just becuase its ranged and everything dies before it gets close, plus blast rain destroys bosses from a safe distance

porcupines in a fracture map are the only real danger and the answer to that is cwdt + immortal call
I spec'd into a Lightning Coil since I have a ton of HC gears now on standard. It can get a little touchy at times yet the LC armor seems to be one way to remove the squishy issue vs porcupines which is the only thing in mapping, even high end maps, that was causing an issue and even though you lose a little lightning arrow damage LA is still crushing everything even with the lower damage numbers. The blast rain took a bigger hit in damage output yet it seems fine yet I have not run it yet on t-14 & t-15 maps. I need to do a lvl or so of general porcupine mapping to see if just the LC armor is enough. I also did not test a CWDT setup without the worry of using a LC armor since I did not think that would be enough yet if thats all you are using and you have tested it I may rotate a couple of skills out and set up a cwdt link and see if that alone works yet the LC seems to have solved the issue for now if you can get those resists maxed with the armor without losing a ton of your damage. I am still testing.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 6, 2016, 10:44:42 AM
Reach lvl 96 on talisman SC.

Hated to put frenzy in my skill rotation, so using blood rage.

Not using vaal pact, but getting insta leach from

Removing shock with
and the extra evasion really matters.

To stay alive I've taken full acrobatics.
Only dying to silly mistakes like bearers & box corpse explosions.

Missing INT on gear, but the extra mana helps alot to drop vaal clarity and use CWDT-IC setup.

Using
. Since you clear so fast, you get a good amount of stolen rare monster mods, even without beyond on your map. The extra power creep is at the least addicting.
To party buff some more, I've even taken conduit.

Feels safe anough for HC

gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtCC4NjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKwouUzBxMHwx-jfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFGcUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr1v0XfJfsGBDYeJiWmVNbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B311fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-jb-PYJMflwaaapuNm7WcpKCfoS-jiqR4r-u0DLe2u-O9Nr3mvoC-ir6nwOPBM8HVwzPDOsSiykrK09Nv037UI9rB3aje-N-Y45_mWOdU6mLtP-2D7g7vevGz_MX-uv_e

@Minstrelshadrak

Any ideas for the red gem here?

i got 4 off colour in a few chromes and am hesitant to make it 3B1G
"
DutchRudder wrote:

Any ideas for the red gem here?

i got 4 off colour in a few chromes and am hesitant to make it 3B1G

I would go:
Herald of thunder+curse on hit+assasins mark+inc duration
Great build! Been loving it!

Now Trying to sell my voltaxic as a whole set. Check my character for the gears and PM if interested.

I'm only lvl 76 and I'm already doing great with the build !
40k dps is lovely at this level :)
My first video run with this character ended decently. For anyone interested : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0oc5wvM-ZQ&feature=youtu.be

Next step : easy levels, HP, Acrobatic, and more dps ! :D
Hi,

first of all i enjoy voltaxic a lot. great guilde, im still experimenting with the tree and gear.

currently im 92 Dualist on TSC but i have issues with DPS. i mean its not bad but its much worse then some of you here even i have good gear.

im looking for some advice what to change to improve dps not loosing the survavilibity:

LA: 49k - 4x frenzy/ 3x power/ Blood Rage/ Atziri flask/ Ice Golem
Blast Rain: 59k same as above

LA: 26k In HO - Auras and golem
Blast Rain: 38k in HO

gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0FtQZwDY0OSA-rEZYWvxmKGdchdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipOn1FHVUtbr13yXzlfsGHiYqxlTWyMbWxuaW-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3p_fXV_K4MJhMWE2YbOhxOHdonTieCK8Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpMfk5WXBpstm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4rTOwq7VIt7a74702vqfA48EzwdXDOsSCxKLKStNv037UI9X42sHdqN7445_mWOdU6mLtP-4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==

any help is welcome
"
kiernoz wrote:
Hi,

first of all i enjoy voltaxic a lot. great guilde, im still experimenting with the tree and gear.

currently im 92 Dualist on TSC but i have issues with DPS. i mean its not bad but its much worse then some of you here even i have good gear.

im looking for some advice what to change to improve dps not loosing the survavilibity:

gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0FtQZwDY0OSA-rEZYWvxmKGdchdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipOn1FHVUtbr13yXzlfsGHiYqxlTWyMbWxuaW-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3p_fXV_K4MJhMWE2YbOhxOHdonTieCK8Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpMfk5WXBpstm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4rTOwq7VIt7a74702vqfA48EzwdXDOsSCxKLKStNv037UI9X42sHdqN7445_mWOdU6mLtP-4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==

any help is welcome

I'm waiting an answer on your post, because i've tryed this build too ...changed all my items for it...and my dps looks so poor now...in Phys dps i could do T14 maps, now i'm stuck on T10 with an extremly low dps...guess it's only good to farm low lvl maps.
"
kiernoz wrote:
Hi,

..... but i have issues with DPS. ......

any help is welcome

suggest u removing Arcing Blows and Coldhearted calculation and pick 3 more frenzy charges with those points. i have less tooltip damage and i can do t12 maps np so no clue if that would help you perform any better or we think of "low damage" in a different way.

P.S. 16k on my LA in HO, 25.5k on my Blast rain.

Edit: and yea, im doing Blood Magic mod up to t11 i think, havent seen it lately so i really have no clue what are your issues with dps, may be replace yr jewels with something more usefull ?
Last edited by badlurker on Feb 8, 2016, 4:13:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info