Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Still haven't taken ascendancy class for my old ranger.
What do you guys suggest??
What are you guys' links after voltaxic's nerf?
I run Slow proj instead of void manipulation on LA.
And now LA+FW is so powerful, is there no need to use BR now.
What do you guys have in chest??
Kaom's.

My proposed gear is on previous page.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 23, 2016, 12:13:35 PM
that 1000hp kaom is unattainable on prophecy
"
etofok wrote:

...and?

Just use a 500hp one, like most people even on standard.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
etofok wrote:

...and?

Just use a 500hp one, like most people even on standard.

This.

People taking stuff too literal. Okay so guy has Legacy Kaom. You don't, so get non-Legacy Kaom.

Guy has non-Legacy Kaom. You don't, so take advantage of the league and buy 1c Belly of the Beast.

Guy has Belly of the Beast. You don't have a spare Chaos, so buy rare chest with 80+ Life for 1 Alchemy.

Guy has rare chest with 80+ Life. You don't have a spare Alchemy (might point to bigger issues) so go farm Carrion Crow Div Card or something, idk.

Gear progression op :P
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 23, 2016, 2:19:57 PM
why not coil then, it's just better than any rare. I run coil and it's amazing
"
etofok wrote:

True, he asked me what I ran in my chest, and I indirectly answered.

Ofc Coil and Rare (or Belly, Kintsugi, etc) are also fine options. I enjoy the EHP versus non-Physical and for temp leagues and whatnot, find that high class gear is still not cheap to get (Good 30 MS boots WITH a roll of 80+ life, etc). Kaom's answers that deficiency nicely.
I bought Acuity and lost some serious DPS 50 -> 39k. I didn't expect that to happen tbh lol. It improved my HP by 250 tho + I can finally get rid of the Int node + get jewelry without any int on it + Remove Vaal Pact and have life regeneration.

Also I found that Crit Multiplier is INSANE DPS. I bought another amulet with some resistances I needed - it has 34% Chance instead of my previous 29% Multiplier. Swapping the amulets varies my DPS in H/O by 1.5k (42060 vs 40400). I went to test it on Ledge to get 3 power charges (with BR and 5 Frenzy) and the difference is 67150 vs 64080.

so I looked into multiplier vs wed removing my rings and comparing DPS (in h/o)

29% Multiplier > 27% Chance + 24% WED, but
27% Chance + 35% WED > 29% Multiplier

Basically you have to find a great Amulet with Multiplier + HP + 1 Rez and then organize your resistances around it since Multiplier trumps everything else in terms of dps.

I also compared Lightning Golem vs Ice:
Lightning 64080 vs Ice 63120 which is great since I like the haste. But it's probably because now I have 332% Multiplier (77% / 79% Crit) down from 450~.
Last edited by etofok on Jun 23, 2016, 7:17:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info