Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hey

for frost wall, using with Cast when damage teken.?

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hey

for frost wall, using with Cast when damage teken.?

No the links for Frost wall Are (Frost Wall-Spell Echo-Blood Magic) that's it.
Ok manual cast then?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
Ok manual cast then?

Yes.
guys how to determine what's better

1-59 lightning / 30 wed / 30 crit chance / 30 crit multiplier?

I'm trying to figure out where to get my int from. I can recraft my rings to int and get a neck with crits for example OR just get an int neck and leave flat lightning on the rings
Last edited by etofok on Jun 22, 2016, 8:37:04 PM
"
etofok wrote:

I'm trying to figure out where to get my int from. I can recraft my rings to int and get a neck with crits for example OR just get an int neck and leave flat lightning on the rings

for Flat damage WED Flat lighting and crit multi are probably roughly equal?? really depends on the numbers i think 60 flat might beat out 30 WED but you have to test it.
"
etofok wrote:

Very tough to determine without testing and seeing gear.

Imo, best option to get INT if you have very little of it is to suck it up and use 2 Passive Points >> use Fertile Mind Jewel. Placed in a good position, should solve all of your Int problems imo.

/e

Actually posting here reminded me to get on and make gearing changes in Standard. I'm probably gonna get 36/40 in Prophecy pretty soon. Will come back to Standard after that. Proposed gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAx4FLQW1CC4M8g2ND6sRLxa_FyYZihmOGo0fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqWysKLlMwcTB8Mfo31DnUOkI8vkMxQzZHfkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxTu1VLWyZbr13yX3BfsGHiYlpirGVNbAhsjG8nb55v8nBSdO11y3b3dwd59nqEeu99dX8rf_uDCYNthMWE2YbOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfo4qly6_rtMW3trvjvTa-p7_VwOPBM8LswzrEospK02_TftQj1orY1drB2-fdqOOf51TqYu0_7YPuDu968Yrxs_zF_rr_3g==

Very likely to not go for 8 Ascendancy Points until I get 100 (38% away...). Tree remained largely the same. Servers stuttering too much to test atm though, gonna have to do stuff tomorrow.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 23, 2016, 1:51:33 AM
I'm trying a slightly different version of the tree, because in my opinion 15 passive points to get a jewel socket, harrier, true strike and hired killer seem a bit too many.

With the same amount of points spent, you can get written in blood, arcing blows, forces of nature and 3-4 extra projectile nodes at ranger start.

Not sure about what is better, but it's certainly a good alternative.
Saranghaeyo_, why don't you run remove shock flask with vinktar? why you took Nulification-Sniper wheel when you can go for Arching blows or get yet another jewel near Harrier (3p) + take starting proj damage node instead. I also didn't fully commit to Vitality Void since 2 small nodes on the way seems enough and one node near Lethality can be removed if necessary to reach Arching Blow last node for instance.

Fertile Mind will occupy the spot where you can get another "16% Lightning + 7% HP + 12% Projectile" jewel which is just better because of the additional health. I don't think it's worse than 90 Int so it's probably better to get 1 Int node + 60 int on gear. Acuity solves all the Int problems later on.
I have a Shock Flask actually (Diamond Flask in my gear). Some decisions in tree were because of needing to hit resistance requirements. Although Nullification is quite useful imo, I tend to want to be more defensive.

I did consider dj's tree changes since I saw it early on in 2.3. Maybe I will revise it if this current one does not work out. Thoughts behind my tree, I actually chose to max out Vitality Void for safety purposes, but that is only because I do not know how dangerous the extent of the Reflect is at the moment. I am at 99.62% in Standard so I cannot take any risks, and have no other Ranger bodies to test with.

Chose True Strike because it puts me at higher than 77.61% Crit pre-Diamond Flask (or 95% post-Diamond Flask) and no other good Crit Nodes were close, so rest of my pathing was centered there. Gonna do some gameplay tonight and see how I feel.

I gotta stick around T11/T12 initially but once I get a good feel will return to T13+
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 23, 2016, 7:25:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info