Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

would fatal toxins show any real help on the speed at which blast rain works on a single target with the DOT mechanics or is going the 4 nodes not worth what you can spend them on to get another jewel in tree, etc.
Not satisfied as lowlife build... got 6200 es
Spoiler

@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on Jan 16, 2016, 2:34:08 AM
what about snakebite gloves? imo its much better than facebreakers or even maligaros in some cases, since u save a gem slot (poison, which makes ur blast rain a possible 7l) and u get life plus ias and acc.

or
FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
would fatal toxins show any real help on the speed at which blast rain works on a single target with the DOT mechanics or is going the 4 nodes not worth what you can spend them on to get another jewel in tree, etc.

Im curious about this as well
So ive started using this build, sitting at about 3100 life, and 12,000 dps

Heres my current gear, looking for any tips, on how to improve my DPS/surviviability.

Spoiler

As a side note, have you considered either of these items in your build?
just for the mass added lightning damage
HI All,

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon here and am at a loss as to why my DPS is so abysmally low. Linking my items here:

DPS for LA is 7.9K and Blast rain is 10.9k with HoT and Wrath up in my hideout, no charges.

I realize my gems are not leveled nor do they posses quality at this point but how can I ever possibly get close to 40k DPS as the OP!?

Where do I need to focus? I am somewhat discouraged from continuing with this build due to the lack of clear speed in higher tier maps.

Thank you in advance :)

Basically done this character in terms of leveling/gearing on TalismanSC, Lv95. All my gems in Blast Rain are 21/20 and LA is a mix of 21/20 or 20/20 Gems. My DPS is 101k Blast Rain / 91k Lightning Arrow fully buffed, bandits are Oak - Point - Kraityn.

5,850 HP, really tanky and insanely strong build. If you guys have any questions, let me know.
Last edited by Cospri on Jan 17, 2016, 12:16:07 AM
One thing that you won't see in your tool tip but adds damage is shock. Shocked enemies take 50% more damage and when you crit you have a 100% chance to shock. I use vaal lightning trap with my CA build for that reason. You are actually doing more damage than you think.
did atziri at level 77, can hit 40k LA, 55k Blast rain. just need to upgrade belt right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info